ADVERTISEMENT

What games will we win in the 2015 season and what games will we lose?

shane morgan

May 21, 2015
Take off the Garnet Glasses and let me know. I am genuinely curious as to what games the Gamecocks are going to win and lose according to this community. It's all speculation of course, but give me reasonings as well.

15-0. NC we will not give up a point all year and beat clemson 70-0. Dabo will say "we got greatness put up in us". All tatertard will go back to talking about the Danny years.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRoosterGuru
Just show up in November at WB, identify yourself as SHAME MORGAN and we'll have a discussion right there.

I actually like the topic.. even if he is a Tater

North Carolina- W because they are UNCHEAT

Kentucky- W no way Spurrier loses this game again

Georgia- L it's between the Hedges, they want revenge, and we won't stop Chubbs

UCF- W we take care of business at home

Mizzou- W revenge factor comes in and once again we beat them at their house

LSU- L no reasoning either way I really think this is a toss up at home but I lean towards a L

Vandy- W we have better shot at losing to Citadel

A&M- L I Dont think we stand a chance in this one maybe I'm still not over last year's game I dunno

Tenn- W we have had the superior team 2 years straight and found ways to choke. NOT this year even though Tenn will be improved

Florida- W we take care of business at home

Citadel- W

Clemsux- W I think we care of business at home but wouldn't nec. Be shocked if we lost again

So there it is 9-3 record LSU and clemson I don't really have feeling either way so 8-4 at worst 10-2 at best... I would take 9-3 record with a win for Clemsux right now and run with it!!

I actually like the topic.. even if he is a Tater

North Carolina- W because they are UNCHEAT

Kentucky- W no way Spurrier loses this game again

Georgia- L it's between the Hedges, they want revenge, and we won't stop Chubbs

UCF- W we take care of business at home

Mizzou- W revenge factor comes in and once again we beat them at their house

LSU- L no reasoning either way I really think this is a toss up at home but I lean towards a L

Vandy- W we have better shot at losing to Citadel

A&M- L I Dont think we stand a chance in this one maybe I'm still not over last year's game I dunno

Tenn- W we have had the superior team 2 years straight and found ways to choke. NOT this year even though Tenn will be improved

Florida- W we take care of business at home

Citadel- W

Clemsux- W I think we care of business at home but wouldn't nec. Be shocked if we lost again

So there it is 9-3 record LSU and clemson I don't really have feeling either way so 8-4 at worst 10-2 at best... I would take 9-3 record with a win for Clemsux right now and run with it!!

Except the troll says "we". These clowns are getting annoying.

Losses to LSU, UT, UGA, Mizzou and Texas A&M because those teams are better than us and 4 out of 5 of them are road games

Wins over UNC, KU, UCF, Vandy, Citadel and Florida because we are better than them and 5 out of the 6 are at home and the 6th is a neutral site game.

I will take us over Clemson in a toss up game because of home field advantage but if Watson is healthy Clemson can beat us.

7-5 is my prediction

Take off the Garnet Glasses and let me know. I am genuinely curious as to what games the Gamecocks are going to win and lose according to this community. It's all speculation of course, but give me reasonings as well.
Good to see you back on the street, Shania. We were afraid you wouldn't make bail. In answer to your question, I expect you will beat Wake, Duke, Virginia and 1 Division 11 OOC opponent. You'll lose to 4 A She She sisters and your Big Brother here at Williams Brice Stadium of course.

Listen guys...I may be a "Goat sucking tater" as you would so kindly put it, but I LOVE this rivalry. I don't fight. I don't hate. I actually like you guys because without you, there would be no rivalry and I wouldn't trade our traditions of harping on each other for anything.

(Sentiments understood? Good.)

Now as for your schedule...

I think you take 2 or 3 out of the 4 with Kentucky, Tenn, UCF and UNC.

Obvious wins over Vandy and Citadel.

I think that you will pull MAYBE 1 or 2 out of the Georgia, LSU, Mizzou, Florida, and A&M games.

Not a chance in hell you beat a HEALTHY Clemson team this year. I don't think you realize how good we are gonna be, but you will :)

Orange Shades for Life.

Reactions: LaidbackCat
Good to see you back on the street, Shania. We were afraid you wouldn't make bail. In answer to your question, I expect you will beat Wake, Duke, Virginia and 1 Division 11 OOC opponent. You'll lose to 4 A She She sisters and your Big Brother here at Williams Brice Stadium of course.

5 bucks said you laughed at yourself making this post. Good for you.

MY team goes 12 and OHHHH. Wins ACC (you did that once, remember?), Wins Playoffs and becomes NC. 15-0 baby. That's ok though, right? You can just beat us in 2016 and say you are NC. That's how your logic works from what I have seen. Correct me if I am wrong.

5 bucks said you laughed at yourself making this post. Good for you.

MY team goes 12 and OHHHH. Wins ACC (you did that once, remember?), Wins Playoffs and becomes NC. 15-0 baby. That's ok though, right? You can just beat us in 2016 and say you are NC. That's how your logic works from what I have seen. Correct me if I am wrong.
Apparently you were severely violated in your cell last night. Keep displaying your ignorance here, Sweet Thing, it's the great amusement for those of us who actually have a legitimate athletic program to support, you know, a school that has actually won a NC in a major men's sport this century. We have 2 NC trophies in our display case from the current century you have zero. Consider yourself proven wrong, yet again. Do you ever get tired of failure? I'm guessing not.

Reactions: usc4ever15
Apparently you were severely violated in your cell last night. Keep displaying your ignorance here, Sweet Thing, it's the great amusement for those of us who actually have a legitimate athletic program to support, you know, a school that has actually won a NC in a major men's sport this century. We have 2 NC trophies in our display case from the current century you have zero. Consider yourself proven wrong, yet again. Do you ever get tired of failure? I'm guessing not.
Isn't this discussion about football??? Deflection.... a cock fans greatest ally

Why banter back and forth with a tater? Surprised he's not blacklisted anyway for just trying to stir the pot.

There is NO reasoning with any of the taters, they are banking on an "injury prone" QB to lead them to the promise land. Watson is a big time talent BUT he hasn't proved he can last 3 or 4 games straight much less go 15 straight games without serious injury. And without Watson they can't win 9 games.

Here are my thoughts on USC's season.

USC

Sure Wins - Vandy, El Cid - we will win both

Should Win - UK, UCF, UNC, and Florida - We will win 3 of the 4 and slip against one of these.

50/50 - Tenn, Missouri - I really think we have better players than Missouri and if it is at home that game would be listed as a should win - I like our chance against both.

Should Lose - LSU, UGA, Clemson, and Texas A&M - We will be in all of these games, but only win 1 of 4.

So I think USC will be 8-4 this season.

Isn't this discussion about football??? Deflection.... a cock fans greatest ally
Talk about misdirection, you are obviously not comfortable discussing national championships in modern times. Understandable when you don't any to refer to. Don't give up though, Shania, maybe one day Bass fishing will be recognized as a major Men's sport by the NCAA, and Clemson will actually be able to join the conversation with the Big Boys. Now don't get your panties in a wad over this, but I'm going to have to apply the ignore feature to you user name until your school wins a modern era national championship and has something meaningful to contribute to the discussion. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Thw fact that any Clemsux fan or Gamecock for that matter thinks that their team will no doubt beat the other is Ludacris. This game is a toss up sure they have Watson at QB but their defense will blow chunks much like ours last year. With Watson Carolina vs Clemsux is a toss up with slight advantage for us at home and without Watson (which is a big possibility) we beat them to death

Talk about misdirection, you are obviously not comfortable discussing national championships in modern times. Understandable when you don't any to refer to. Don't give up though, Shania, maybe one day Bass fishing will be recognized as a major Men's sport by the NCAA, and Clemson will actually be able to join the conversation with the Big Boys. Now don't get your panties in a wad over this, but I'm going to have to apply the ignore feature to you user name until your school wins a modern era national championship and has something meaningful to contribute to the discussion. Good luck with that.

How do u ignore someones post? I didn't know that was possible. There are a few a would like to ignore on here!!

Thw fact that any Clemsux fan or Gamecock for that matter thinks that their team will no doubt beat the other is Ludacris. This game is a toss up sure they have Watson at QB but their defense will blow chunks much like ours last year. With Watson Carolina vs Clemsux is a toss up with slight advantage for us at home and without Watson (which is a big possibility) we beat them to death

Ludacris-Moustair--92161.jpg

Listen guys...I may be a "Goat sucking tater" as you would so kindly put it, but I LOVE this rivalry. I don't fight. I don't hate. I actually like you guys because without you, there would be no rivalry and I wouldn't trade our traditions of harping on each other for anything.

(Sentiments understood? Good.)

Now as for your schedule...

I think you take 2 or 3 out of the 4 with Kentucky, Tenn, UCF and UNC.

Obvious wins over Vandy and Citadel.

I think that you will pull MAYBE 1 or 2 out of the Georgia, LSU, Mizzou, Florida, and A&M games.

Not a chance in hell you beat a HEALTHY Clemson team this year. I don't think you realize how good we are gonna be, but you will :)

Orange Shades for Life.
I know you been waiting and waiting and waiting to come on here and beat your chest about how great the taters are . But we shall see if your team can back up your mouth I doubt it.8-4 for the taters maybe y'all should go all barney all year.You come on here because deep down you're scared of the future against USC. Don't get me wrong y'all beat us last year handily. But if you are older like me (45) you would know the history is not on USC side. But the days of clemson going 8-2 or 7-3 in a decade against USC are over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT