ADVERTISEMENT

Who has the best mlb career Smoak, Walker or Martin?

How about Steve Pearce? He is playing well for Baltimore. I still believe Walker will be the real deal.

Exactly Cock of the walk I tend to lean towards Smock because there is no guarantee u even make it to the show

Jeff would u rather have 5 years of major league baseball and a .224 average or spend your entire life in the minors? Not saying the Walker or Kmart won't make it to the bigs but I can't call Smoaks career a dissapointment

Jeff would u rather have 5 years of major league baseball and a .224 average or spend your entire life in the minors? Not saying the Walker or Kmart won't make it to the bigs but I can't call Smoaks career a dissapointment
Fortunately Justin was a very high pick, high investment will keep you. I keep waiting for him to bust out. If Walker gets the chance he will make it, dude can hit. I want my Astros to get him.

Reactions: usc4ever15
Fortunately Justin was a very high pick, high investment will keep you. I keep waiting for him to bust out. If Walker gets the chance he will make it, dude can hit. I want my Astros to get him.

I see your point I really do however how many very high draft picks never even make it to the big leagues much less stay there for 5 years. I can answer that for you A LOT

How about Steve Pearce? He is playing well for Baltimore. I still believe Walker will be the real deal.
Not even close. Steve Pearce has had the best Major League career and is still going strong. Smoak has struggled. Walker will have a shot at it. Pearce was a 2 year stud for us.

Reactions: usc4ever15
Always thought of Pearce as a third baseman, although he's at first now, definitely the better career out of the four so far! Funny, Pearce may be the guy holding Walker out of the majors, who isn't having a great start this season in AAA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT