ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
49rs or Lions? I’m kinda pulling for the Lions since they’ve been a hapless team for most of their existence, but I like the 49rs as a team. Don’t think the Niners can win if Deebo is on the sideline though.

I really do not watch NFL. I quit them back in 2017 because of the disrespect for the American flag and the National anthem. I am a veteran and I love our flag and our country. I have not watched much at all these past 6 years.
But I do like Deebo. Because of him I have watched part of a couple games.
Glad he was able to play and had some key receptions. I may actually watch some of the Super bowl to see him play.

I really do not watch NFL. I quit them back in 2017 because of the disrespect for the American flag and the National anthem. I am a veteran and I love our flag and our country. I have not watched much at all these past 6 years.
Glad he was able to play and had some key receptions. I may actually watch some of the Super bowl to see him play.
TRUE, thanks for your Service. You gotta like McCaffery as well, That man is an AMAZING Football player.

Reactions: cocks rule

you missed a great National Anthem before the 49ers game. Best I've heard in awhile and a cool fly-over.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT