ADVERTISEMENT

“GAME” “COCKS” cheer to be altered....

Never seen someone try so hard for attention on this board as what you are doing right now. You hate the new helmet. We heard you.

tenor.gif

Throw away the script helmets and get us some count down clocks. That worked for the taters

Chicken butt helmets looked better than the script. That’s sad

I told Muschamp to always check with Rod before any uniform change it upsets Rod besides it's all about looking pretty in football.
In Rod’s defense (as if he actually needs one), he is clearly our uniform historian and has studied our uniform history far more than anyone else. He gets a pass and can say what he wants but everybody else is just whining.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
In Rod’s defense (as if he actually needs one), he is clearly our uniform historian and has studied our uniform history far more than anyone else. He gets a pass and can say what he wants but everybody else is just whining.
We don't need a uniform historian we need to win games. I've seen every uniform all the way back to the '60's and never seen one win a single game. I don't care if we wear a real chicken on the helmet and besides who's whines more than Rod?

I got him on the phone right now.

Tell him I'm impatiently waiting & getting angrier by the minute.

giphy.gif

I heard West is going to chant “SCRIPT” and East is going to chant “CAROLINA” on Saturday

Probably true.

My least favorite(hate maybe) uniform is the black-garnet-black one. But I think someone said we have a great record in that combination. I will learn to love it if we win.

My least favorite(hate maybe) uniform is the black-garnet-black one. But I think someone said we have a great record in that combination. I will learn to love it if we win.

I agree. That combination is very displeasing to the eyes. However, 2 points about it.....

1-we're undefeated when wearing it
2-the block C, as it should be, is on the helmet

ADVERTISEMENT