ADVERTISEMENT

“Jim Gatto broke NCAA rules,” Donnelly said. “NCAA rules are not laws.”

It may work....but he will have to spill everything to get it to work...it's not fraud if they knew about it and especially if they requested it.

I'll be the first to admit ... perhaps, I'm just jealous that no one ever offered me a 100 G's to attend one university rather than another.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly do not support Gatto, the players involved, the families involved nor, the schools involved. My only hope is, since it is the FBI who is involved and pursuing this case, this just might hasten the death of the current NCAA. I'm just one of the very few who would like to see collegiate athletics cleaned up. Truth, fair play, level playing field, you know, all the bullshit they tried to cram down our throats back in high school.

By the way, in case you haven't heard about Gatto's first day testimony, it appears that he is going to sing like a bird.

I'll be the first to admit ... perhaps, I'm just jealous that no one ever offered me a 100 G's to attend one university rather than another.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly do not support Gatto, the players involved, the families involved nor, the schools involved. My only hope is, since it is the FBI who is involved and pursuing this case, this just might hasten the death of the current NCAA. I'm just one of the very few who would like to see collegiate athletics cleaned up. Truth, fair play, level playing field, you know, all the bullshit they tried to cram down our throats back in high school.

By the way, in case you haven't heard about Gatto's first day testimony, it appears that he is going to sing like a bird.
I think the NCAA rule change that allows them to use outside investigation (like this one) will strengthen the NCAA...especially in enforcement.

Well, hell. The man is right. The NCAA Is an HOA or sorts -- and members agree to abide by its rules, but there's no way in hell they can put you in jail for not abiding by the rules.

I am not an NCAA fan. They dump hard on weak programs to pacify the revenue schools, pay their execs big money while getting much of the labor for free.

Reactions: LazyIslander
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT