ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re planning on being there," he said about the SEC title game.

2257856_1.jpg

Well Georgia does have a lot tougher SEC schedule than we do. Just have to win out.

Think we can realistically beat UK in Lexington AND Ole Miss in Oxford AND FL in Gainsville (after @ Ole Miss)? Not to mention, Mizzou, ATM, (and of course Vandy has a pulse this year)? UGA's schedule may be more difficult, but we're up against it, too. Only team in the SEC to have two, separate, back-to-back,in-conference away games.

Reactions: Judson1
Think we can realistically beat UK in Lexington AND Ole Miss in Oxford AND FL in Gainsville (after @ Ole Miss)? Not to mention, Mizzou, ATM, (and of course Vandy has a pulse this year)? UGA's schedule may be more difficult, but we're up against it, too. Only team in the SEC to have two, separate, back-to-back,in-conference away games.

Just meant Georgia has to play @ LSU and Auburn. We have A&m and Ole miss. Need to take advantage and win out. We should be favored or a toss up in every game left on your schedule in the SEC. It's year 3 I want to see progress at games not hear about it at practice and on the recruiting trail.

Just meant Georgia has to play @ LSU and Auburn. We have A&m and Ole miss. Need to take advantage and win out. We should be favored or a toss up in every game left on your schedule in the SEC. It's year 3 I want to see progress at games not hear about it at practice and on the recruiting trail.
I find it hard to believe that we'll be favored @ KY. Maybe -3 @Vandy (-2.5 probably if at all). If Ole Miss hangs with Bama, we won't be favored there, nor will be favored against ATM, unless Clemson proves to be a fraud this year (doubtful). Mizzou will be a toss up. Should be favored against Tenn. FL remains to be seen if they're any good. So favored in 2 (3 at the most) of the remaining 7 seems more probable to me.

I find it hard to believe that we'll be favored @ KY. Maybe -3 @Vandy (-2.5 probably if at all). If Ole Miss hangs with Bama, we won't be favored there, nor will be favored against ATM, unless Clemson proves to be a fraud this year (doubtful). Mizzou will be a toss up. Should be favored against Tenn. FL remains to be seen if they're any good. So favored in 2 (3 at the most) of the remaining 7 seems more probable to me.

We might not be favored on the road in Ky but if we aren't favored against vandy and ole miss on the road and Mizzou at home, this team is not as good as we have been led to believe or I'm going to make a lot of money.

Is that like pulling a Missouri???
I hate Tennessee even more when I think about it

Last edited:
We don’t have to add a game now. We can always add once we are eliminated. Picture should be much more clear as to what opponents would be playing on Championship Saturday.

This does sort of feel like the “never again” and “not any better than us” comments but I guess he’s saying what he’s supposed to say. If I were a UGA or Clemson fan the comment would make me laugh though.

ADVERTISEMENT