ADVERTISEMENT

⊚⊚ Jim Schlossnagle isn't expected to leave TCU ⍟⍟

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Jim Schlossnagle isn't expected to leave TCU. He was rewarded in the summer of 2016 as the head baseball coach with a lucrative $$$ contract extension for the foreseeable future. ♞ ❊

So anyone expecting to steal him will have to pay quite a bit more than the $764,000 he is now making.

Jim Schlossnagle isn't expected to leave TCU. He was rewarded in the summer of 2016 as the head baseball coach with a lucrative $$$ contract extension for the foreseeable future. ♞ ❊

So anyone expecting to steal him will have to pay quite a bit more than the $764,000 he is now making.

If we want him, we'll come get him.

Reactions: DC-99
I don't know anything about his background but I had rather have someone who has a SC, Fla, NC connection, e.g. can recruit those states.

Ok, good for Jim Schlossnagle
giphy.gif

I don't really care either. I had to think of a legitimate thread so I could see if I could get away with boobie symbols in my thread title. It worked. Plus someone in another thread mentioned the TCU coach as a potential baseball replacement for SC, so reporting his salary at TCU seemed appropriate.

I don't really care either. I had to think of a legitimate thread so I could see if I could get away with boobie symbols in my thread title. It worked. Plus someone in another thread mentioned the TCU coach as a potential baseball replacement for SC, so reporting his salary at TCU seemed appropriate.

Oh, I see. Must be tough living in Mommy's basement.

Okay.

Nobody is expected to leave if they are doing a good job. That's why they say: SURPRISE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT