ADVERTISEMENT

1 more tweet and I will stop..

Wow! The only players that were coached by Champ left are either redshirt juniors or seniors. Twenty or so kids go out of their way after a loss and he has a personal good word for everyone of them. Clearly he inspires trust and loyalty and that only happens when a person is honest and genuine.

Can we get anyone with a popular youtube account associated with South Carolina to upload this? This video really shows the side of Muschamp so many of us don't get to see. THIS is Muschamp, a true players coach who deeply cares about all of the kids he's ever coached. This could do wonders for us from a recruiting perspective.

Reactions: DarkCock and 92Pony
Wow! The only players that were coached by Champ left are either redshirt juniors or seniors. Twenty or so kids go out of their way after a loss and he has a personal good word for everyone of them. Clearly he inspires trust and loyalty and that only happens when a person is honest and genuine.
Bingo. The world needs more Muschamps.

Bingo. The world needs more Muschamps.
I agree, and in the spirit of this thread, I have refrained from a humorous retort that would not have been appreciated by the serious set on the board. Some people are very easily rankled.;). I'm not talking about you, DC.

The best part is the exchange at the end between coach and the kid who is kind of hanging his head. He is the punter returner who muffed the punt. Muschamp appears to be giving him some words of encouragement.

I agree, and in the spirit of this thread, I have refrained from a humorous retort that would not have been appreciated by the serious set on the board. Some people are very easily rankled.;). I'm not talking about you, DC.
when have you ever made a "humorous retort?"

you are really full of yourself

go cocks!

THis needs to be promoted on every social media vehicle available. This is the type of thing that says to kids and parents that Champ is the kind of guy that players and coaches alike like and remember.

We have got to get this our to all of the kids we are recruiting, as well as their parents!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT