ADVERTISEMENT

#1 QB recruit in the country picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the one that picked UGA and the one that picked clemson are fighting for the 1 spot

Damit

kingdixon1.jpg

Pffffftttt. Same ole UGA. Recruiting world champs, nothing to show for it. No team in NCAA history has done less than more. That will continue with a sawed off Ray Goff 2.0

This isn't Mark Richt's Georgia any longer. Anyone who can't see the difference in last year and this year UGA is only kidding themself. I can tell you this, no one on any UGA forum is wanting to fire Kirby. Every team with a 2nd year coach can't say that.

This isn't Mark Richt's Georgia any longer. Anyone who can't see the difference in last year and this year UGA is only kidding themself. I can tell you this, no one on any UGA forum is wanting to fire Kirby. Every team with a 2nd year coach can't say that.

Hahaha. Difference in what? Same ole UGA. All talent, nothing to show. Oh by the way, looks like another one of yours is in jail today. You sure this is not Mark Richt’s team? Enjoy the outback bowl again..

Hahaha. Difference in what? Same ole UGA. All talent, nothing to show. Oh by the way, looks like another one of yours is in jail today. You sure this is not Mark Richt’s team? Enjoy the outback bowl again..

Smart has already won as many games against ranked teams in his first 1 1/2 years as Richt did in his final 4 years at UGA. I'm going to assume you aren't paying attention to recruiting either, as Smart is taking it up several notches and finally recruiting top OL and DL, something Richt never did.

Totally different program these days, as MSU, Ut, and soon you will have to admit. Otherwise, you're either jealous or simply burying your head in the sand.

Not a fan of Joyner huh ? I think Joyner will surprise many On here who have a dog and tater love fest
I'm not a non-fan. I was more being sarcastic about our state of affairs. It will take a lot more than one player to turn around our ship right now... especially when the best (or at least the highest-rated) players in the SE are going to our rivals.

Smart has already won as many games against ranked teams in his first 1 1/2 years as Richt did in his final 4 years at UGA. I'm going to assume you aren't paying attention to recruiting either, as Smart is taking it up several notches and finally recruiting top OL and DL, something Richt never did.

Totally different program these days, as MSU, Ut, and soon you will have to admit. Otherwise, you're either jealous or simply burying your head in the sand.

No. I am 45 years old and have seen the same UGA story. Over and over and over. You will see, same talent level. Go beat your instate rival first, then come over and beat your paper chest.

Oh yeah?! Well we have Kurt Roper!

No. I am 45 years old and have seen the same UGA story. Over and over and over. You will see, same talent level. Go beat your instate rival first, then come over and beat your paper chest.

Just curious, and please try to be completely objective - if you had a choice of HC between Muschamp and Smart, who would you choose?

Just curious, and please try to be completely objective - if you had a choice of HC between Muschamp and Smart, who would you choose?

You are coming over here for some type of "we have arrived" speech. Again you have not and your past says you never will. You want so desperately to mentioned with the elite, you are not and will never be.

Why is this a question about Muschamp over Shrimpy? This was never to compare the two coaches or programs. Just to put you in your place as a middle tier football school that has wasted ALL of their talent.

Get it?

Laugh that little nervous laugh all you want, I am absolutely sure it isn't a Mark Richt coached team, much more physical on both sides of the ball, we are no longer a finesse team, if you had watched us play you would know that. Yes we had one arrested for a little dope,, he didn't have a record when he arrived. Oh yeah, is Blackshear still on your team?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Laugh that little nervous laugh all you want, I am absolutely sure it isn't a Mark Richt coached team, much more physical on both sides of the ball, we are no longer a finesse team, if you had watched us play you would know that. Yes we had one arrested for a little dope,, he didn't have a record when he arrived. Oh yeah, is Blackshear still on your team?

Did not have a record when he arrived?? It is his second arrest since he has been on the "team".

Look, you are who you are. A joke in college football, not because you suck, but because you think you are above sucking. We have all seen this act before. Now take your tail between your tail and go home.

When your daddy spanks you in Atlanta (if you make it there), get back to me on how you have arrived and are no longer a ..... what did you say.... finesse team??

hahahahahahahabwababwbabahahaha.

You are coming over here for some type of "we have arrived" speech. Again you have not and your past says you never will. You want so desperately to mentioned with the elite, you are not and will never be.

Why is this a question about Muschamp over Shrimpy? This was never to compare the two coaches or programs. Just to put you in your place as a middle tier football school that has wasted ALL of their talent.

Get it?

UGA recently won it's 800th game in school history, which is 8th most among P5 schols. We're second in the SEC in conference championships won, and only USC and Bama have won more bowl games than UGA in all of college football.

I can go on, but if that means we aren't historically elite and are instead a middling program, then every school except Bama, ND, and USC are not elite and are also middle of the road.

I have watched film on both Fields and Trevor Lawrence....Lawrence is the truth and I don't like the fact the upstate school has stockpiled another blue chip QB up there. Fields is a good athlete and can run as well as throw, but his accuracy is an issue. He is also a top flight baseball player that may be drafted. We shall see. Either way, the 2 best in the nation chose schools that we play each and every year. At least we have Jake, right.

UGA recently won it's 800th game in school history, which is 8th most among P5 schols. We're second in the SEC in conference championships won, and only USC and Bama have won more bowl games than UGA in all of college football.

I can go on, but if that means we aren't historically elite and are instead a middling program, then every school except Bama, ND, and USC are not elite and are also middle of the road.

It's about nattys and you ain't even close boy.

You are not elite. Sorry.

I hate it when people post defensive videos from that era. Those guys were so much fun to watch that it is out right depressing now. And I'm saying that with our defense showing dramatic improvement from last year and the year before.

I have watched film on both Fields and Trevor Lawrence....Lawrence is the truth and I don't like the fact the upstate school has stockpiled another blue chip QB up there. Fields is a good athlete and can run as well as throw, but his accuracy is an issue. He is also a top flight baseball player that may be drafted. We shall see. Either way, the 2 best in the nation chose schools that we play each and every year. At least we have Jake, right.

Yes we do. Great point ! We also have D Joyner coming in next season I agree with your assessment. We have two quality QBs as well !

Did not have a record when he arrived?? It is his second arrest since he has been on the "team".

Look, you are who you are. A joke in college football, not because you suck, but because you think you are above sucking. We have all seen this act before. Now take your tail between your tail and go home.

When your daddy spanks you in Atlanta (if you make it there), get back to me on how you have arrived and are no longer a ..... what did you say.... finesse team??

hahahahahahahabwababwbabahahaha.

Yes he has an arrest for underage alcohol and an arrest or less than an ounce of pot, a real menace to society don't you think? Now is Blackshear still on your team?

We are top 10 in wins, is that a joke by your standards, a fan of South Carolina? I don't know if we will make it to Atlanta or not, we have a shot, and Bama will be a big favorite as they should be, we still have some spots that aren't where they need to be.. But I will be surprised if they score 50 on us, wouldn't it be embarrassing to get to a championship game and the other team scores 50+ on you?. I'm sorry, I thought you knew the meaning of finesse, I will try to explain, instead of forcing your will on another team, you try to fool them.

Yes he has an arrest for underage alcohol and an arrest or less than an ounce of pot, a real menace to society don't you think? Now is Blackshear still on your team?

We are top 10 in wins, is that a joke by your standards, a fan of South Carolina? I don't know if we will make it to Atlanta or not, we have a shot, and Bama will be a big favorite as they should be, we still have some spots that aren't where they need to be.. But I will be surprised if they score 50 on us, wouldn't it be embarrassing to get to a championship game and the other team scores 50+ on you?. I'm sorry, I thought you knew the meaning of finesse, I will try to explain, instead of forcing your will on another team, you try to fool them.

Ahhhhh fool people. The University of Georgia, fooling people for 50 years.

Guess what, when you try to convince people you are great, you are not.

bwahahahahah.

Most of the gamecock football experts are burying their heads...example..they love muschamp lol

So a dual threat commits to UGA. They run a pro style offense.
Our rivals stockpile talent. Our recruiting talent confirms his predecessor has moved out of his dorm before he commits.
Until this stuff happens at USC, expect more of the same. Losing 3 of every 4/5 to these two programs. And that’s if our administration is doing the right things. I’ve just had to learn to accept it. Still want to ask “why not us?”. But know until this is us we shouldn’t be expecting something that really is far fetched at this point.
Pray for elite talent to sprout up in this state and for Clemsin to look elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT