ADVERTISEMENT

#1 seed Indiana goes down to #9 seed Miami

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
What a game — wow! Last three minutes were incredible. Those Cavender twins are the real deal — in looks and how they play.

Indiana looked slow compared to Miami. I guess you recruit the kids you can actually get but Miamis players were just running past Indiana's size

Cavender made a nice tik tok meme after her free throws. Always something for the interweb. So who wants to talk about UCLA?

the other game was horrible, as much as I hate UNC, the refs really helped Ohio State, if anyone watched that game, how the hell the person setting a pick stick her leg out and it's a defensive foul? The other play that was mindboggling was the defender going for the steal, offensive person pushes her in the face and throws an elbow to keep her from stealing the ball and it's a defensive foul

Cavender made a nice tik tok meme after her free throws. Always something for the interweb. So who wants to talk about UCLA?
Osbourne had a career high 36 points last night against Sonner Bonner and Rice had a good game also. I think South Carolina wins by double digits against Bruins.

Yep — definitely helps our path. Unfortunately UCONN looked really good last night in blowing out Baylor.
the other game was horrible, as much as I hate UNC, the refs really helped Ohio State, if anyone watched that game, how the hell the person setting a pick stick her leg out and it's a defensive foul? The other play that was mindboggling was the defender going for the steal, offensive person pushes her in the face and throws an elbow to keep her from stealing the ball and it's a defensive foul
Yep, saw that and thought the same thing at the time. It was obvious the refs gave Ohio State the game. Very sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT