ADVERTISEMENT

10 Tips for making it Thru this Season

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
1. Get a hobby . Golf , Fishing , Video Games , Yard Work , Kung Fu , Pottery, Music . Amazing the skills you can develop by only spending 3 hours every Sat
2. Get a weekend Job . Make a little extra Cash and stay busy . Most jobs require you to have your phone turned off so you won’t even know how bad it was
3. Play Fantasy Football . It’s Dungeons and Dragons for jocks that made fun of the nerdy kids in High School .
4. Find an NFL team to root for . They generally get paid to win or at at least attempt to do so and if they don’t they make the necessary changes trying to achieve said Goal.
5. Drink . If you don’t drink and you live in a state that where Recreational use is allowed then have a few puffs when you wake up Sat morning . If you do neither then maybe meditation or something works
6. Enjoy nature . Fall is wonderful . Go to the beach . Go hiking . Climb a mountain . Play in a waterfall . If you live in Columbia .. go somewhere else where you can do such things . The vista or 5 points does not constitute enjoying nature
7. Watch TV or anything not Football related . Netflix , Amazon Prime , Hulu . Catch up on all those Episodes of Walker Texas Ranger you missed
8. Abandoned friends that are diehard fans of legit successful college football programs . It’s just to much
9. Go to the Gym . Generally in my area all the hot wives spend their Saturdays at the Gym to get away from their football obsessed Husbands . Get fit and enjoy the view
10. Spend time with family doing all the stuff you really don’t wanna do . This way when you want to fish every weekend during the Spring you have equity .

Sincerely hope this helps

Thanks, I have been deliberating my options all morning. I have been following Carolina football since 1974. I have had enough. Yes, I'm a slow learner.

We need to get together and fish one Saturday. I still have your email, I think. As summer turns to fall, the bass will bite later in the day, allowing us to completely miss a noon game and just catch the score afterward.

We just cut the cord and got Sling orange and blue. We were seriously considering adding DVR to it. After yesterday, I can see no reason I'd want to restart a football game.

We need to get together and fish one Saturday. I still have your email, I think. As summer turns to fall, the bass will bite later in the day, allowing us to completely miss a noon game and just catch the score afterward.

We just cut the cord and got Sling orange and blue. We were seriously considering adding DVR to it. After yesterday, I can see no reason I'd want to restart a football game.

Yes sir !!! I’m in Florida but anytime you wanna come down and let’s go . We can Redfish in the morning and Bass Fish in the afternoon. Might even be able to sight fish some Tripletail on the Crabpots in the middle of the day . Still some Tarpon milling around too . Yeah man I missed a lot of sensational bites last year sitting on my couch . Load up the Yak and come on down .

Reactions: TheReelEss
1. Get a hobby . Golf , Fishing , Video Games , Yard Work , Kung Fu , Pottery, Music . Amazing the skills you can develop by only spending 3 hours every Sat
2. Get a weekend Job . Make a little extra Cash and stay busy . Most jobs require you to have your phone turned off so you won’t even know how bad it was
3. Play Fantasy Football . It’s Dungeons and Dragons for jocks that made fun of the nerdy kids in High School .
4. Find an NFL team to root for . They generally get paid to win or at at least attempt to do so and if they don’t they make the necessary changes trying to achieve said Goal.
5. Drink . If you don’t drink and you live in a state that where Recreational use is allowed then have a few puffs when you wake up Sat morning . If you do neither then maybe meditation or something works
6. Enjoy nature . Fall is wonderful . Go to the beach . Go hiking . Climb a mountain . Play in a waterfall . If you live in Columbia .. go somewhere else where you can do such things . The vista or 5 points does not constitute enjoying nature
7. Watch TV or anything not Football related . Netflix , Amazon Prime , Hulu . Catch up on all those Episodes of Walker Texas Ranger you missed
8. Abandoned friends that are diehard fans of legit successful college football programs . It’s just to much
9. Go to the Gym . Generally in my area all the hot wives spend their Saturdays at the Gym to get away from their football obsessed Husbands . Get fit and enjoy the view
10. Spend time with family doing all the stuff you really don’t wanna do . This way when you want to fish every weekend during the Spring you have equity .

I live in WNC and there are plenty of great hiking trails, water falls, etc. Funny you should mention this because I have been asking myself after yesterday's loss why shouldn't I be hiking some of the beautiful trails near my home.

Last edited:
I live in WNC and there are plenty of great hiking trails, water falls, etc. Funny you should mention this because I have been asking myself after yesterday's loss why shouldn't I be hiking some of the beautiful trials near my home.

Well there you go .... perfect

Start looking for a new HC , 8 assistants and an AD, that's my 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT