ADVERTISEMENT

10 Weeks

I'm going to have a lot of fun until then but I'm ready to see what we have. I love football as much as gold mining.

Reactions: ansoncock
I'm going to have a lot of fun until then but I'm ready to see what we have. I love football as much as gold mining.
If you love gold mining as much as football, and can operate a front end loader and dump truck, let's talk!

I'll enjoy my summer, hope to get to the beach a couple of times, and want to see who Ray hires for baseball. For me, football can wait.
giphy.gif

If you love gold mining as much as football, and can operate a front end loader and dump truck, let's talk!
Never tried that type of mining but it looks fun on tv. I have a 2" and a 4" suction dredge that I use. Haven't found a lot but it's a lot of fun.

Never tried that type of mining but it looks fun on tv. I have a 2" and a 4" suction dredge that I use. Haven't found a lot but it's a lot of fun.
Sounds like great fun, happy prospecting!

Reactions: Goldhunter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT