ADVERTISEMENT

107.5 is plain dreadful nowadays . . .

The Top 5 at 5 is brought to you by Lawyer Lisa. Did you hear that Prince died without a will? What a mess!

Reactions: samdingo
Heath is the best but would be much better if he didn't come across as arrogant and a "know-it-all" at times, espcially if someone disagrees with him even if it is just an opinion. He is not personable at all with the callers and seems to get annoyed if a caller doesn't respond quick enough when they go on the air at first. I noticed more when listening to national hosts like Dan Patrick who almost seem like friends with a caller even if it is their first time calling.

Reactions: 92Pony
107.5 is crap. That Pearson kid has no business on radio. No one gives a crappie about Tommy Trivia or his stupid countdown jersey numbers. Brent Johnson is horribly prepared and needs to stick to music. Tim Hill is trying to be the Barnyard without Matt Barrie and it doesn't work with a far less talented Gunter

Heath is OK. He preps and seems better because the rest of the guys suck. Heath is that girl who is a 6 surrounding herself with 1s. She looks better than she actually is because of all the fat girls around her

I had to stop listening after they lost credibility defending Holbrook. I got Sirius/XM college sports on all the time now and it is far better. Sometimes I'll listen to Rick & Teddy. At least Rick actually played for Carolina, was a great player, and has a good personality. Rick knows the game unlike the rock djs at 1075

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
I`m curious - you`re like the Democrats complaining about anything Trump tries to do - no solutions, just complaints. Exactly what would you do to improve it? Don`t ever see any proposals, just complaints. At least they don`t have a bunch of national shows - I won`t listen to any of those - would be bored to tears.

I`m curious - you`re like the Democrats complaining about anything Trump tries to do - no solutions, just complaints. Exactly what would you do to improve it? Don`t ever see any proposals, just complaints. At least they don`t have a bunch of national shows - I won`t listen to any of those - would be bored to tears.

They have an entire athletic dept. to talk about....players coaches and about 100 years worth they can cover. I seriously would like to know things like what brand of cigarettes JOMO smoked.....interviews with the sports nutrition people....what type of grass is grown in WB.....a million things about the Gamecocks. However that would mean the people with the shows would have to work more than their 3 hours on air and one or two off it planning the next days segments.

Obviously I was using hyperbole with what to talk about but I would rather hear about many mundane things if it was actually informative and about the Gamecocks over what passes as banter that is ment to eat up the time to fullfill their time slot.

They have an entire athletic dept. to talk about....players coaches and about 100 years worth they can cover. I seriously would like to know things like what brand of cigarettes JOMO smoked.....interviews with the sports nutrition people....what type of grass is grown in WB.....a million things about the Gamecocks. However that would mean the people with the shows would have to work more than their 3 hours on air and one or two off it planning the next days segments.

Obviously I was using hyperbole with what to talk about but I would rather hear about many mundane things if it was actually informative and about the Gamecocks over what passes as banter that is ment to eat up the time to fullfill their time slot.
Marlboro, he smoked Marlboro.

Reactions: cocky4
I certainly don't care to hear about Jay's opinions on Star Wars and all of the other off topic benders he goes on.

Reactions: 92Pony
I certainly don't care to hear about Jay's opinions on Star Wars and all of the other off topic benders he goes on.
Birthdays and uniform numbers and Jay remodeling his house and his childhood memories of the Atlanta Braves; what could be more reviting than that?

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT