ADVERTISEMENT

11 points midway through the half. Another Frank special.

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
Struggling at home against a team with a losing record. Yep, program's in great shape. No worries. Get your tickets for the 2024 tourney right now!

Reactions: drawplay000
Struggling at home against a team with a losing record. Yep, program's in great shape. No worries. Get your tickets for the 2024 tourney right now!
Go pull for Clemson sunshine pumpers are about to start bashing you for telling the truth ...in 3.2.1. Lol

Silva had no fouls and he was still kept out of at least the last 3 minutes of the half for some reason

Go pull for Clemson sunshine pumpers are about to start bashing you for telling the truth ...in 3.2.1. Lol

Yep sunshine pumpers posted further my finsl four. Idiots like this and yourself I’m sure stayed quiet during that. Yet soon as team loses you post on bunches. Lol

These Frankbots will not admit the basketball program is in trouble. They are like my friend Josh. He hadn't been with a woman for years, then he finally hooked up with this plain looking girl and because he finally got some he sticks with her, despite the fact that she is a slob, doesn't work, doesn't let him spend time with his family and friends, and is a liar. But he gets some every once in awhile, so she can do no wrong. He thinks he can do no better, just like the Frankbots.

But I'm a tater because I want to go to the tourney more than once a decade.

These Frankbots will not admit the basketball program is in trouble. They are like my friend Josh. He hadn't been with a woman for years, then he finally hooked up with this plain looking girl and because he finally got some he sticks with her, despite the fact that she is a slob, doesn't work, doesn't let him spend time with his family and friends, and is a liar. But he gets some every once in awhile, so she can do no wrong. He thinks he can do no better, just like the Frankbots.

beep, beep....

Reactions: SCGCock07

i was going to watch Seinfeld...but you are funnier, you are funny because i'm nice

51 wins in 2 years and a final four

i was going to watch Seinfeld...but you are funnier

51 wins in 2 years and a final four

Won't make the tourney for at least the next 5 years under Frank. You know it, I know it. But we fluked into Phoenix last year. Meanwhile Gregg M. is in the top 10 with an 11-2 record. If I told you we could trade Frank for him right now, you'd leap on the offer and you know it!

Won't make the tourney for at least the next 5 years under Frank. You know it, I know it. But we fluked into Phoenix last year. Meanwhile Gregg M. is in the top 10 with an 11-2 record. If I told you we could trade Frank for him right now, you'd leap on the offer and you know it!

you know nothing..you're just like many posters on this site 3 years ago

you know nothing

I know enough. I know the people on the Titanic were happy for awhile even after scraping the iceberg. Five years from now when we've been out of the tourney for that same amount of time you and the other Frankophants will have forgotten about defending Frank. You'll forget about it by the time we clinch a losing record in the SEC this year. But I won't. I'll remind you all.

I'm sure this 11 point snoozefest will go a long way with the NIT committee.

I know enough. I know the people on the Titanic were happy for awhile even after scraping the iceberg. Five years from now when we've been out of the tourney for that same amount of time you and the other Frankophants will have forgotten about defending Frank. You'll forget about it by the time we clinch a losing record in the SEC this year. But I won't. I'll remind you all.

you'll just be one of many in a long line that buried Final four coach Frank Martin stop embarrassing yourself with silly predictions

you'll just be one of many in a long line that buried Final four coach Frank Martin stop embarrassing yourself with silly predictions

Six seasons, one tourney appearance. Frank is the one that should be embarrassed. He is a lucky man though. Ya'll defend him better than the secret service does the president.

Sigh.....

I've got news for ya'll. Frank is not putting you in his will, so you can be honest. But I'll tell you what. I won't say another word about Frank this season as long as we have a .500 or better record. In other words, I'll see you in six games, because we won't beat one of our next six opponents. In fact, I say we lose the next ten. But ya'll reminisce about almost beating Gonzaga, like you'll be doing for the next five years....at a minimum!

“Fluked” into Phoenix???? There was nothing fluke about that.

I would not trade Martin for any other coach period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT