ADVERTISEMENT

11 points midway through the half. Another Frank special.

Won't make the tourney for at least the next 5 years under Frank. You know it, I know it. But we fluked into Phoenix last year. Meanwhile Gregg M. is in the top 10 with an 11-2 record. If I told you we could trade Frank for him right now, you'd leap on the offer and you know it!

What was a fluke about making it to the Final Four? I'm very interested.

Won't make the tourney for at least the next 5 years under Frank. You know it, I know it. But we fluked into Phoenix last year. Meanwhile Gregg M. is in the top 10 with an 11-2 record. If I told you we could trade Frank for him right now, you'd leap on the offer and you know it!
Ding. Ding. Ding. The first Gregg Marshall post of the basketball season.

These Frankbots will not admit the basketball program is in trouble. They are like my friend Josh. He hadn't been with a woman for years, then he finally hooked up with this plain looking girl and because he finally got some he sticks with her, despite the fact that she is a slob, doesn't work, doesn't let him spend time with his family and friends, and is a liar. But he gets some every once in awhile, so she can do no wrong. He thinks he can do no better, just like the Frankbots.

But I'm a tater because I want to go to the tourney more than once a decade.

No you are I'll informed and a spoiled brat. PJ leaving early was a bad thing and then we lost almost an entire recruiting class over the BB gun thing. So yeah Frank has to build again but should have it back in a couple of years

Reactions: allyourbase
These Frankbots will not admit the basketball program is in trouble. They are like my friend Josh. He hadn't been with a woman for years, then he finally hooked up with this plain looking girl and because he finally got some he sticks with her, despite the fact that she is a slob, doesn't work, doesn't let him spend time with his family and friends, and is a liar. But he gets some every once in awhile, so she can do no wrong. He thinks he can do no better, just like the Frankbots.

Don't feel bad, I have a friend that seeks out the girls with nothing but problems and he spends all his time trying to fix them. He gets mad when he tells me their problems and I say "why should I care? They're grown. Welcome to life"

He likes those fixer uppers though.

Don't feel bad, I have a friend that seeks out the girls with nothing but problems and he spends all his time trying to fix them. He gets mad when he tells me their problems and I say "why should I care? They're grown. Welcome to life"

He likes those fixer uppers though.

Sometimes a little drama/crazy is fun for a “brief” time...

Struggling at home against a team with a losing record. Yep, program's in great shape. No worries. Get your tickets for the 2024 tourney right now!

Good job!!

You called it... A 11 point win!!! Another Frank special....

Vandy 60
South Carolina 71

Can you pick my mega millions numbers next time???

Reactions: allyourbase

i dont recall all these demands before frank was hired

I know enough. I know the people on the Titanic were happy for awhile even after scraping the iceberg. Five years from now when we've been out of the tourney for that same amount of time you and the other Frankophants will have forgotten about defending Frank. You'll forget about it by the time we clinch a losing record in the SEC this year. But I won't. I'll remind you all.
Hey, at least we stopped talking about the 60s and Frank McGuire for a while. Everything comes in cycles. We were surprised last year, we may be surprised again. We don’t know if the Titanic passengers were still happy or even aware of what happened. Now ya got me going.

I've got news for ya'll. Frank is not putting you in his will, so you can be honest. But I'll tell you what. I won't say another word about Frank this season as long as we have a .500 or better record. In other words, I'll see you in six games, because we won't beat one of our next six opponents. In fact, I say we lose the next ten. But ya'll reminisce about almost beating Gonzaga, like you'll be doing for the next five years....at a minimum!
remind me how many other ncaa final fours and how many appearances total that we have been to in lets say, 100 yrs? if you dont see how ridiculous you sound then i cant help you.....do i want better every year? hell yes, every fan in america does....but to not recognize that he has done what nobody has been able to do here just last year is a little bit messed up.....i have to assume that you are a greg marshall fan..

Some of you people make me sick. We went 40 yrs. without a tourney win and we almost make it to NC game. We lost the whole damn backcourt - should have had P.J. and Felder this year. Don`t think that would have made a difference? And Holder and Gravett have been hurt. That`s about 7 guards down overall. Give the man a break. Give the man a pass while he rebuilds. He has already accomplished something beyond our wildest dreams.

Some of you people make me sick. We went 40 yrs. without a tourney win and we almost make it to NC game. We lost the whole damn backcourt - should have had P.J. and Felder this year. Don`t think that would have made a difference? And Holder and Gravett have been hurt. That`s about 7 guards down overall. Give the man a break. Give the man a pass while he rebuilds. He has already accomplished something beyond our wildest dreams.

Boom. Someone who made sense in posting about the basketball program. Pretty rare around here. Great post. Agree 100%.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I've got news for ya'll. Frank is not putting you in his will, so you can be honest. But I'll tell you what. I won't say another word about Frank this season as long as we have a .500 or better record. In other words, I'll see you in six games, because we won't beat one of our next six opponents. In fact, I say we lose the next ten. But ya'll reminisce about almost beating Gonzaga, like you'll be doing for the next five years....at a minimum!

You’ll be back this week if we are losing at any point during the game, and you know it. Troll.

I like Frank but I'm concerned that he'll call out the fans again if we continue to struggle this year. That can't be good for recruiting.

Here is the deal on Frank Martin. If you disagree with me, you are incorrect. If the Basketball Genie came up to you in 2012 and said, "If you hire this man, you must keep him for at least 10 years. If you hire this man, the Gamecocks will go to the Final Four once. Outside of that, I don't know, but he will take you to the Final Four once." Would you make the hire? The correct answer is yes, you would make the hire because South Carolina basketball has sucked forever and a Final Four is something we could only dream of in 2012. Some of our fans don't appreciate the magnitude of that accomplishment. Even if he goes winless the next 4 years (which he won't, of course), the Frank Martin experiment has been an unqualified success. So quit complaining forever and go to some basketball games. Simple.

Reactions: pepsicock
Wrong again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT