ADVERTISEMENT

12-8 USC.

Looking vastly different than the exhibition game against Virginia Tech.

Why does Kotsar think he’s a guard??? Turnover after turnover trying to dribble the damn ball

Is that your subtle way of telling us you're gender confused?
My way of stating that since we have two varsity basketball teams, it behooves us to be clear on which one we're discussing.

Although I have to be honest that it felt weird entering a restroom at Trader Joe's yesterday which a woman had just exited. Does that work for gender confusion?:cool:

My way of stating that since we have two varsity basketball teams, it behooves us to be clear on which one we're discussing.

Although I have to be honest that it felt weird entering a restroom at Trader Joe's yesterday which a woman had just exited. Does that work for gender confusion?:cool:

One would think the names Silva and Gravet in the first 3 or 4 comments would have clear that up fairly quick. I think maybe you just wanted to point out your alertness to the rest of us. I'm impressed.

Time will tell how good this team is and how good Western Michigan is. Say what you want about how Frank built this class and where some of these guys came from transfers and whatnot. I'm liking what I'm seeing. They may not be five star recruits or one-and-dones like the Blue Bloods have. But I'm thinking we got ourselves a pretty decent team here. They are buying into Frank's defensive philosophies and playing well together.

These new guys can play! Haase is farther along than anticipated and that Beaty kid just showed some flash under the rim. Team looks totally different- different faces, different names, numbers... but the STYLE of play is similar on defense and that is how we win!

Reactions: myrtlecock
Gravit may not be the answer but he's hit two huge threes in this half when we really needed a bucket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT