ADVERTISEMENT

136-90...6 9+ winning seasons....

radcock

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Aug 2, 1998
since 2000. 9-5 in bowl games. Wins over Bama, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Clemson, Ohio State and Wisconsin to name a few.

Not great, but not mediocre either. Mediocre during that period would be UK, UNC, NC State, Miss State, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

I just kept hearing 7th season of 9 plus wins in history. Well, 6 if them have come since my daughter was born and she is still in high school. Also my Michigan State buddy texted me that the gamecocks remind him a lot of his spartans. I think they have similar numbers since 2000.

***this has a margin of error +/- 2%....counted in head***

since 2000. 9-5 in bowl games. Wins over Bama, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Clemson, Ohio State and Wisconsin to name a few.

Not great, but not mediocre either. Mediocre during that period would be UK, UNC, NC State, Miss State, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

I just kept hearing 7th season of 9 plus wins in history. Well, 6 if them have come since my daughter was born and she is still in high school. Also my Michigan State buddy texted me that the gamecocks remind him a lot of his spartans. I think they have similar numbers since 2000.

***this has a margin of error +/- 2%....counted in head***
Totally agree... it comes down to reporting on South Carolina WITH A NEGATIVE SLANT.

You can report the following:
"In 124 years, the South Carolina Gamecocks reach 9 or more wins during their season for the 7th time"

OR you can report the following:

"5 of the last 8 years the South Carolina Gamecocks have 9 or more wins per season."

(This is a more POSTIVE slant.)

Both statements are true... one statement is more negative while the later is more positive! I rather focus on the CURRENT SITUATION and being more positive manor.

Lets continue to make history (verse reading about it) Keep it going men! GO GAMECOCKS!

Reactions: okccock
Considering our history I think bowl record is great. We have a brilliant, hard working, dedicated HFBC. He knows how to talk which is no small feat. He may be the best hire USC has ever made in FB.
He would have turned those 11-2 seasons into a NC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT