ADVERTISEMENT

17 of 20 hits last night were off fastballs!

CONNGAMECOCK

Jun 3, 2008
When asked why we threw so many fastballs, Wil Crowe replied: "that was the game plan". Better change the game plan, maybe throw a few change ups!

When asked why we threw so many fastballs, Wil Crowe replied: "that was the game plan". Better change the game plan, maybe throw a few change ups!
Now that is a great game plan. You throw a majority of fastballs to one of the best hitting teams in the country.

Reactions: rogue cock

I guess they had a new game plan for Saturday's game...

Let's hope we keep this new game plan for Sunday's game... This one seems to worked better than Friday's game plan...

I've got no problem attacking them like that as a game plan on Friday night at home. especially with a guy like Crowe. The intent was obviously to make Friday a dominant 'statement' game.

That being said, you've got to cut your losses and make adjustments when a game plan blows up on you...

Happy the boys bounced back yesterday and would love to see them take this series.

I've got no problem attacking them like that as a game plan on Friday night at home. especially with a guy like Crowe. The intent was obviously to make Friday a dominant 'statement' game.

That being said, you've got to cut your losses and make adjustments when a game plan blows up on you...

Happy the boys bounced back yesterday and would love to see them take this series.

Again, it's coaching... Like you said "adjustments when a game plan blows up on you.."

We didn't do that and all pitching calls come from the dugout... Jerry Meyers...

Once down 3-0 or 4-0, make a change...

Reactions: wood90
I don't mind pitching fastballs every pitch. We just need control. Don't throw fastballs right down the middle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT