ADVERTISEMENT

19 -1 ..... is that right??

I drove from greenville to witness this shit. I'm done, until Chad Holbrook is gone. Football who knows. Both Tanners responsibility. Im done giving 4000 plus a year in dues, seat equity fees, and tickets for this mess. It's ridiculous. Don't tell me we don't have any talent. Thats BS. He can't motivate the team, fans, or anyone else. If the new standard in baseball is every 5 years make a super regional and go 0-2 then Chad is our guy. If it's not the standard time for him to go.

Last edited:
That was the most uninspired lackadaisical team I've ever seen us put on the field. No leadership. They don't give a crap about getting beat 19-1 on our field. Thanks Chad. You have totally wrecked an elite program. Destroyed it!

Damnit Ray! Your boy is now starting to kill your reputation with the fans. When will you wake up???

That was the most uninspired lackadaisical team I've ever seen us put on the field. No leadership. They don't give a crap about getting beat 19-1 on our field. Thanks Chad. You have totally wrecked an elite program. Destroyed it!

Damnit Ray! Your boy is now starting to kill your reputation with the fans. When will you wake up???
Time to put the buddy shit behind and can his ass.

Yeah, screw this end of the season crap. Fire his ass right now. Every minute Chad remains with this program the harder it will be for the next guy to rebuild it.

Two titles this decade and now were in a major rebuild mode and Tanner has yet to pull the trigger.

I drove from greenville to witness this shit. I'm done, until Chad Holbrook is gone. Football who knows. Both Tanners responsibility. Im done giving 4000 plus a year in dues, seat equity fees, and tickets for this mess. It's ridiculous. Don't tell me we don't have any talent. Thats BS. He can't motivate the team, fans, or anyone else. If the new standard in baseball is every 5 years make a super regional and go 0-2 then Chad is our guy. If it's not the standard time for him to go.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT