ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 gamecocks

Tommy said on the radio, we don't want to have Toffey come up with bases loaded, well bases loaded , Toffey is up , and boom goes the dynamite , base clearing double. Thanks for the jinx tommy.

Our catchers can't throw out anybody. That and 3 walks gave them 3. On the flip side we run ourselves out of a big inning.

Some of you folks getting geeked about this early lead are setting yourselves up. This is Hoover.
giphy.gif

I'm so glad basketball did as well as they did... this season has been so depressing.

Baseball post season weekends almost rival football gamedays for me. If I can't make it to the games, the next best thing is to find a bunch of random Gamecock fans at a bar in Charlotte to watch the games.

Baseball post season weekends almost rival football gamedays for me. If I can't make it to the games, the next best thing is to find a bunch of random Gamecock fans at a bar in Charlotte to watch the games.

How you like missing that 2 out of 3 years?

How you like missing that 2 out of 3 years?
I barely remember what it feels like.
By default I would go to Taco Mac in South Park or the fancy bowling alley in Montford area.

I would love watching some post season games at the new Gamecock bar Flight. Who knows when that's going to happen.....

I drive all the way down from Charlotte to watch the last game in 2010 with my father. Only got 2 hours of sleep before work the next day but was so worth it.

I remember watching that last UNC 2013 super regional game alone at some sushi bar... There was a UNC guy next to me mumbling a little bit a trash while I was in there... I remember walking away after the loss thinking that Holbrook was going to move away from small ball and we would be lucky to even have the success we had around 2005.

Continuing to leave too dang many men stranded!! Gonna come back to bite us! (And yes, I've been watching this year - LOL!)

Reactions: cockofdawn
CCH needs to do what Ray would have done. Use about 8 arms from here on out. Don't let them see any one pitcher more than once as they go through the lineup.

Alright, here we go. Their lineup has turned over since Reagan came in. Let's see what happens going forward.

Go ahead and pull him now! First batter he's faced twice. Kid hadn't hit a HR all season........sheesh. Batting .212.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT