ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 gamecocks

Relief pitcher will come in throwing strikes - Here we go; basehits! Let's go!

IMO, we pull him and go with someone else.

Dangit. You guys are ahead of the radio feed on 107.5. Just when I was getting hopeful, the inning was already toast.
here i am ahead of you too..
this inning

grim-reaper-1-622x415.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
There you go. Chad continues to fail in his effort to play small ball. Man on first, one out (I looked down and Destino was out). Hey, let's hit and run with Bride! No contact at home and thrown out at 2nd (might have been safe). Strike three. Inning over.

Reactions: 92Pony
Watched the whole dang game and Iost my sat feed in a downpour when the bases got juiced.

Announcers were talking about how poorly Destino was swinging the bat today after his previous AB. Good for him. Bad news is TJ is probably done for the tournament with 60+ pitches.

Yessir! Good to see them hold on and then finally make a comeback! I know I was holding my breath.

Watched the whole dang game and Iost my sat feed in a downpour when the bases got juiced.
I know the feeling. I had the game running in my peripheral vision while I did my day job. We started getting something going in the 11th and my attention shifted to the game. Then . . . my work phone rang. I really needed to take this call. I talked with the guy for a few minutes, exchanging notes about how we are going to design a document review database. He's the computer guy. In any event, I glanced at the screen and we're up 3 runs!!! What the heck happened???

Announcers were talking about how poorly Destino was swinging the bat today after his previous AB. Good for him. Bad news is TJ is probably done for the tournament with 60+ pitches.
Good gosh. He hit one to the warning track in straight away center early in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT