ADVERTISEMENT

2 great hires from muschamp

craneoperatr1_a_aol.com

Jul 27, 2006
North Charleston
#1 Mike Bobo the offense is not predictable and is a breath of fresh air.
#2 Tracy Rocker the Dline is actually pushing the oline back.
I would put Dez Kitchens in their but I think bobo brought him not sure?

Des was at NC State the past few years, so he wasn’t brought by Bobo. He was also a pretty late addition to the staff (hired in April). I’m not sure how much influence Bobo had on the hire. Muschamp seems to already know who he’s going to hire as soon as there is an opening for the most part.

Muschamp hired Kitchings, Bobo didn’t have anything to do with it.

IMHO Rocker has solidified the DL play, Rocker was a very underrated hire.

Like what Bobo is doing. We’re a bit undermanned at skill positions, but he’s puttng us in position to be susseful. That’s all you can ask for

I’m not sold on the DL. We seem to have trouble getting off blocks. Auburn QB had all day to throw the ball.
Disagree. Even after the first half a big focus of the announcers was how much pressure we put on Nix! Sacked him when they were desperate late first half and at the end.. had him running from ghosts for no reasons even when pressure wasn’t there, I saw us pressure him even when rushing 4 at a 5 man front often. I think you are completely mistaken in your assessment!

Auburn’s OL was also blatantly holding every play.

I, for one, think our DLine play has improved.
Holding is the most BS penalty in FB. Totally subjective, could be/ could “not” be called every play.. time to end it. If someone blocks in the back, chop blocks, grabs a face mask, commits unnecessary roughness.. THERE ARE PENALTIES FOR THOSE THINGS... if an OL is blocking a dude and has his hands 6” too far outside or holds on 0.04 seconds too long.. that is NOT A PENALTY! We need to eliminate subjective BS calls from the game. “Holding” is subjective, made up BS.

ADVERTISEMENT