ADVERTISEMENT

20-14 USC.

Wyoming is 31 in rpi right now. It would be a good win.

Martin was BITC**** about fan support at games- this is why people will not go. We are struggling with Wyoming?!?! Our team last year was Thornwell. Back to reality

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
any Felder updates?

Opening for Styx and REO Speedwagon on the United Old Fogies Rock Tour

styx-reo-speedwagon-don-felder-tour-2017.jpg

If I was the other team I would put in scrub and go hack a Kotsar on every time we hit the bonus

Hasse with 17 points. Playing good defense too.

Impressive- a lot of substance in that post. Please tell me what is not factual that I’ve said
First h
Impressive- a lot of substance in that post. Please tell me what is not factual that I’ve said
real tough talk before the first half is over. We win by 16 and you got nothing to say...... facts are you just want to bitch. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller!

Andrew Ramspacher@ARamspacher
Frank Martin again notes the small crowd. “It would be nice if our marketing department helps us to get people in seats. It’s a little disappointing to continue to play — after the 2 winningest years in history of the school — in a building w/ 4-5,000 people. It’s embarrassing.”

23m

Last edited:
Even though I live in the greater Charleston area, just got back from the Wyoming game. Fun game to watch and great atmosphere!

Reactions: classof95#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT