ADVERTISEMENT

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara. Gamecock Style.

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler for sell. It is decked out Gamecock and Garnet colored. Would be a great vehicle and especially fun in the fall at Williams-Brice. Check it out here.
https://florencesc.craigslist.org/cto/6247095404.html

I think I have seen it before. Looks to be in good shape and a fair price. bought a 2007 toyota 4 runner for similar price with 3 year full warranty or I would be all over it.

My son has one just like it except it has automatic transmission and tires a rims...he cant wait until football season

Wait, we're talking about 10 year old jeeps and 4 runners for around 18k?? Are we serious here?
Wow. No freakin way

good luck finding a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty on loaded 4-runner with brand new tires in perfect condition with 70k miles on it. you can get one with 170k miles on it for 10-11k but no warranty. No way I buy a used car from anyone but a dealer.

now my kid can call jim hudson if there is a problem...not me.

as for a detailed gamecock jeep in what looks like mint condition, there will be someone willing to pay near what he is asking.

I just bought a 2017 A7...like a beach house or country club membership....worth every penny if you love it.

Matching boat?
6283299_0_270620171543_1.jpg

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler for sell. It is decked out Gamecock and Garnet colored. Would be a great vehicle and especially fun in the fall at Williams-Brice. Check it out here.
https://florencesc.craigslist.org/cto/6247095404.html
Looks nice, but all I see besides the color of the paint that makes me think Gamecock is a plate & some floormats- am I missing something?- just asking- nice Jeep though.

Think you have over valued your vehicle a pinch. If some one is going to give you what you paid for it, more power to them.
Maybe, but after I bought my last vehicle, I was chatting with the salesman. He said they have at times paid more for a traded-in Wrangler than they sold it for the first time, then turned around & sold it for more than that.

Reactions: NJCockaigne
I own a pretty nice 2011 Rubicon with 30K less miles. I would be lucky to pull $20-21K on a private sale. To be honest, I believe you are about $1500-2000 higher than what you can get. It appears to be a really nice jerk though. Hope you are successful.

Definitely sell before it hits 100K miles. Nothing wrong going over 100K, but the value drops because less people are interested in a vehicle over 100K - so it affects the demand.

Reactions: Lakecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT