ADVERTISEMENT

2015 SEC Baseball TV Schedule

SEC+ and TWC

This is where I knew that the stupid, stupid blocking of the SEC+ Network by Time Warner was going to hit us. TWC subscribers do not have access to either the SEC Network or SEC+ on WatchEspn. Of course, the SECN is no problem if you're at home. Just tune in. But SEC+? Forget about it. Apparently it's all about TWC wanting to force customers to use its television app. Advertising money, I guess.

I would think the athletic department would complain about this.

Re: SEC+ and TWC

What is the best option to watch this stuff online when you are away from home? Switch to DISH? Right now I have TWC but I have two residences one in Florence and one at the Beach and the beach place where I usually am only has basic cable and internet. I don't want to drive back and forth everytime there is a game.

This post was edited on 1/20 5:03 PM by ReadR00ster

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
What is the best option to watch this stuff online when you are away from home? Switch to DISH? Right now I have TWC but I have two residences one in Florence and one at the Beach and the beach place where I usually am only has basic cable and internet. I don't want to drive back and forth everytime there is a game.

Do you have TWC at both locales?

Installing a Slingbox at the residence with SECN will help with viewing wherever you are. Regarding SECN+, I know that neither Comcast Atlanta nor Hargray carries it in their TV lineup. Comcast does carry SECN/SECN+ as part of their WatchESPN setup; not sure what Hargray does.

Hope this helps some.

Originally posted by atl-cock:
Originally posted by ReadR00ster:

Do you have TWC at both locales?

Installing a Slingbox at the residence with SECN will help with viewing wherever you are. Regarding SECN+, I know that neither Comcast Atlanta nor Hargray carries it in their TV lineup. Comcast does carry SECN/SECN+ as part of their WatchESPN setup; not sure what Hargray does.

Hope this helps some.
I have TWC with the box at the house in Florence. At the beach I get basic cable (no Box) through the HOA and yes it is TWC. Also internet is TWC at both places. I don't really want to spend more money than I am now. I thinking maybe if I get ATT DSL at the beach maybe that will work?

This post was edited on 1/20 10:14 PM by ReadR00ster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT