ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Schedule Released

Yep brutal. But if we could have a big season it would certainly elevate the program. I am just skeptical.

It is what it is, we knew we'd be playing Bama this year, knew we'd be playing at ATM, etc. Why are people acting scared or surprised by the release?

A lot worse seeing it all in writing.

giphy.gif

Murderous. Reminds me of some of the schedules we drew annually during our early days in the SEC. The Muschamp regime might be too fragile to survive it if we don't have the kind of season this year that a coach can fall back on to buy more time. This season must not collapse with that one coming.

Reactions: Judson1
The Alabama and Clemson ticket will easily be $100 face value. If not more. Florida will be $90 and I bet App State will be $55. Next year sounds expensive.

Is the UNC game included, or is it a lottery. I cannot recall how we handle neutral site games......

Going by their current rankings this season, that will put us playing the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the nation next year. 'Brutal' almost doesn't do it justice.

Goldilocks people on this board. Schedule is always too easy/boring or too hard to suit them

Goldilocks people on this board. Schedule is always too easy/boring or too hard to suit them
Are you kidding?? Anyone who's been a Gamecock fan for any length of time knows that there's NEVER "too easy" of a schedule for us! :)

Sell the recruits on a theme park example where all the rides are giant roller coasters.

“If you play at USC, you get to go on the big rides every week. No carousel rides here.”

“They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away from us now!”
General Chesty Puller, USMC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT