ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2022 WBB Team

Brea must've seen my post to include Aimhere & Saxton. I'm sure Dawn told them that you can't win bb games with 1 or 2 and sometimes 3 people scoring the ball. Great job by them but it has to continue. With their history its wait & see as far as I'm concern.

Good win, four players in double figs, 43 rebounds, 7 turn overs and back to the Final 4. 2 more to go.

Oh yeah, Rivers is back.........

Creighton missed a lot a lot of shots otherwise the game would've been closer. But they were outmatched size wise from the jump. They did however win the battle of the bands; mascot dance routine and they dance squad can move.

Last edited:
I only got two of my Final 4 teams correct in my bracket - SC & Stanford, I had Baylor and NC St as the other 2.

But after it all shook lose, I had Louisville against us in the Final 4. But I would've rather see Boston vs Hillmon in the post.

Sydney Parrish

GUARD

CLASS: 2020

is transferring from Oregon. Not surprised after what the coach said about the team. She had SC in her top 10. But I doubt she comes here though - she'll probably go back home to Indy.

Louisville doesn't have a prayer if they can't keep us off the glass, nobody they have can match up with Boston, Saxton, Cardoso inside. our defense and rebounding should be all the difference in this game, a likely 12-15 point victory if Henderson and Cooke are hitting their shots it could be more.

Just wanted to wish y'all luck tonight. I'd really appreciate it if you'd whup that Loserville ass...

What fun it is to read the "Post Mortem" thread on the UConn forum.

Reactions: vacock#
What fun it is to read the "Post Mortem" thread on the UConn forum.

I truly understand UCONN' plight. Unfortunately their cry falls on deaf ears. We beat them in November by 16 with a full squad. We should be flogged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT