ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Football Season Tickets

USCTicketSales

Gold Member
Haven't had season tickets in a while, or possibly never before? Now is a great time to support the program!

Easy two-step process:

1. Make your 2021 Gamecock Club contribution

2. Place $50 down towards each seat needed for the 2021 football season

New season ticket deposits + a limited number of early reserve locations are available now!

To get the ball rolling, contact me directly at 803-777-9947 or chavisjm@mailbox.sc.edu

Go Gamecocks!

• Haha
Reactions: Cocky4SC
I got ripped off this ongoing season by paying more than non-gamecock club members for Mini Pack A and Mini Pack B Tickets. I paid $1270.00 for ten tickets plus seat tax for the home games. 6 of the tickets were in Section 1 and 4 of the tickets were in Section 2. That's not counting the close to $2000.00 for being a Member of the Full Scholarship Club. Where is my Gamecock Club Membership Club Privilege? I tried talking to the Gamecock Club Staff that answers the telephone # 803-777-4274 and was told "It Is What It Is".... Making legitimate decisions with reasonable answers goes a long way in my book. Now i have a decision to make about continuing to get screwed or just watch the games on TV instead of throwing money out the window.

I got ripped off this ongoing season by paying more than non-gamecock club members for Mini Pack A and Mini Pack B Tickets. I paid $1270.00 for ten tickets plus seat tax for the home games. 6 of the tickets were in Section 1 and 4 of the tickets were in Section 2. That's not counting the close to $2000.00 for being a Member of the Full Scholarship Club. Where is my Gamecock Club Membership Club Privilege? I tried talking to the Gamecock Club Staff that answers the telephone # 803-777-4274 and was told "It Is What It Is".... Making legitimate decisions with reasonable answers goes a long way in my book. Now i have a decision to make about continuing to get screwed or just watch the games on TV instead of throwing money out the window.

My family has had tickets since I was five. 29 years later, This is the first year we didn't buy tickets. I told my parents, why not just pay a higher price at the game for the "bigger games" if they ever come around again, and then pay below face on the others. Ticket prices have become ridiculous.

If you selected those tickets at your assigned time by the Gamecock Club, you used your membership priority to select them. Mini Packs opened up to general public following ALL Gamecock Club selections and public purchasers had to pay the associated seat donation amount based on the section in which they bought tickets. If you only have football tickets on your account, you are eligible to have 30% of your membership rolled over to 2021 or refunded, per the chart below:

6gbaRTN.png

If you selected those tickets at your assigned time by the Gamecock Club, you used your membership priority to select them. Mini Packs opened up to general public following ALL Gamecock Club selections and public purchasers had to pay the associated seat donation amount based on the section in which they bought tickets. If you only have football tickets on your account, you are eligible to have 30% of your membership rolled over to 2021 or refunded, per the chart below:

6gbaRTN.png
Keep trying.... I doubt the Donors like myself enjoy getting fed a bunch of horse manure and told it is Caviar.

It is called supporting your school not getting something for small tidbits
I'll be glad to compare cumulative giving and "giving back to school" with most anyone.....only 10 percent of donors are ahead of me so I "give back" pretty well

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Haven't had season tickets in a while, or possibly never before? Now is a great time to support the program!

Easy two-step process:

1. Make your 2021 Gamecock Club contribution

2. Place $50 down towards each seat needed for the 2021 football season

New season ticket deposits + a limited number of early reserve locations are available now!

To get the ball rolling, contact me directly at 803-777-9947 or chavisjm@mailbox.sc.edu

Go Gamecocks!
Thanks for the offer, but I’m glad I dropped out of the Gamecock Club the day Muschamp was hired. Saved myself at least $20,000 per year since then. You’ll never see my money again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT