ADVERTISEMENT

2021 QB commit Gauthier

If I've said it 1s ,I've said it a 1000 times.
Muschamp has recruited the QB better than any other coach in Gamecock history.

yet we have many willing to give all that up just to get rid of champ and to start all over again. rinse and repeat

It doesn’t make a difference If his recruits fail to succeed! And that’s what’s happened “so far, I know Hilinski is not finished here but he’s a “miss in my opinion.’ Then you have Doty practicing at wide out, which doesn’t look good at all. You don’t put a future star quarterback at receiver if you think you have something special in him. These high level quarterbacks look good on paper, but it’s time for it to show up on the field.

Seems to be trending up but as of who has played 2 of 3 (Ryan, Dak, Urich) have been bust. Still haven’t found a place for them to be contributors. But spurrier had way more head scratchers.

Seems to be trending up but as of who has played 2 of 3 (Ryan, Dak, Urich) have been bust. Still haven’t found a place for them to be contributors. But spurrier had way more head scratchers.
Ryan is a bust after 1 year...wow we have might high standards.

Yall are stupid if you think Hilinski is a bust. Good lord.
I didn’t think he was good before he came here, and you have a “former QB, who’s our offensive coordinator right now, who said Hilinski’s fundamentals was awful. So it’s not just a few of us on here that think he might be a bust!

I didn’t think he was good before he came here, and you have a “former QB, who’s our offensive coordinator right now, who said Hilinski’s fundamentals was awful. So it’s not just a few of us on here that think he might be a bust!
His fundamentals were awful bc he couldn't step into his throws. When ever that happens the ball sails high.

It doesn’t make a difference If his recruits fail to succeed! And that’s what’s happened “so far, I know Hilinski is not finished here but he’s a “miss in my opinion.’ Then you have Doty practicing at wide out, which doesn’t look good at all. You don’t put a future star quarterback at receiver if you think you have something special in him. These high level quarterbacks look good on paper, but it’s time for it to show up on the field.
He’s a “miss”??? In a true freshman year playing injured under a poor OC and you call him a miss. ??? Good grief where do some of you posters come from
Some of these post are entertaining if nothing else

That was my question exactly, where are those great QBs?

He’s a “miss”??? In a true freshman year playing injured under a poor OC and you call him a miss. ??? Good grief where do some of you posters come from
Some of these post are entertaining if nothing else
You don’t bring in a 2 star, 3 star guy to compete with a 5 star if you thought the five star was special. Especially a quarterback coming off knee surgery, who played in the “moutain west conference.” And now he’s competing neck to neck with our “highly ranked QB, what do you think about that? Sorry dude but the proof is in the pudding! Ryan Hilinski was overrated and I said that before he got here, if Will Muschamp thought he was good he wouldn’t of allowed Bobo to do what he’s doing. And Ryan playing in a bad offensive system is no excuse, Jake Bentley didn’t get to use that excuse and neither will RH.

Outside of Bentley none of his recruits have done anything of note. Whether that is system or that they are simply overrated is yet to be determined. He may have more stars than any other coach in Gamecock history but right now the results are among the worst. His recruiting prowess at QB has resulted in a transfer to Cal, a transfer to Utah, three WRs and a guy who is likely to lose his job to a gimp who had no P5 offers out of high school.

Yall are stupid if you think Hilinski is a bust. Good lord.

He's certainly not a bust. I think he performed quite well last year after being thrown into the fire too soon with a crappy OL, crappy RBs, crappy OC, crappy offense, etc. I do think he's likely to be the odd man out, though, and likely to transfer if he gets passed over this year.

You don’t bring in a 2 star, 3 star guy to compete with a 5 star if you thought the five star was special. Especially a quarterback coming off knee surgery, who played in the “moutain west conference.” And now he’s competing neck to neck with our “highly ranked QB, what do you think about that? Sorry dude but the proof is in the pudding! Ryan Hilinski was overrated and I said that before he got here, if Will Muschamp thought he was good he wouldn’t of allowed Bobo to do what he’s doing. And Ryan playing in a bad offensive system is no excuse, Jake Bentley didn’t get to use that excuse and neither will RH.
Good points, but if WM meddled with Bobo, we’d all be going ape$&?!.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT