ADVERTISEMENT

2022: A 9-win roster with an 8-win heart; BRING ON 2023, Im optimistic w the fight we saw tonight!

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
The season is over. We had a 9-win roster, but an 8-win heart, as a depleted roster fought their hearts out in the loss to Notre Dame. These kids fought so so hard, but, were gassed out due to their former teammates who became quitters in their final act as Gamecocks. This should have been win #9, but….oh well. Hope sitting on their couch tonight was worth it to the quitters.

SO NOW what about 2023? Im actually very optimistic, because the heart the team showed tonight reflected the actual culture. The heartless quitters are gone and the short handed team still almost won and fought til the final whistle.

I think Beamer has momentum and a good foundation set. Recruiting has gone great. The 2023 schedule is rough, but, I think we win 8 again. I think Rattler returns. I think we are seeing this staff is really good at finding hidden gems in FCS transfers like Adkins and Juice Wells.

The culture and recruiting matter most and based on the recruiting class and the fight these kids showed tonight, I think the future is gonna be fun

The season is over. We had a 9-win roster, but an 8-win heart, as a depleted roster fought their hearts out in the loss to Notre Dame. These kids fought so so hard, but, were gassed out due to their former teammates who became quitters in their final act as Gamecocks. This should have been win #9, but….oh well. Hope sitting on their couch tonight was worth it to the quitters.

SO NOW what about 2023? Im actually very optimistic, because the heart the team showed tonight reflected the actual culture. The heartless quitters are gone and the short handed team still almost won and fought til the final whistle.

I think Beamer has momentum and a good foundation set. Recruiting has gone great. The 2023 schedule is rough, but, I think we win 8 again. I think Rattler returns. I think we are seeing this staff is really good at finding hidden gems in FCS transfers like Adkins and Juice Wells.

The culture and recruiting matter most and based on the recruiting class and the fight these kids showed tonight, I think the future is gonna be fun
Absolutely agree! The future looks very very bright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT