ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Football Schedule

Cockytalk84

Dec 5, 2021
With the season now just three months away what are your predictions. Personally my prediction is 6-6 with loses to Georgia, A&M, Tenn, Ken, Fla, Clem. We beat Ark and Vandy and four gimme games. I always like to gauge the optimism this time of year but I am more of a realist, 50 years of Gamecock football does that to you.

With the season now just three months away what are your predictions. Personally my prediction is 6-6 with loses to Georgia, A&M, Tenn, Ken, Fla, Clem. We beat Ark and Vandy and four gimme games. I always like to gauge the optimism this time of year but I am more of a realist, 50 years of Gamecock football does that to you.

I think the 4 gimme games include vandy. (The 3 ooc patsies and vandy) Did you mean to add Missouri to the win list?

Wins against Vandy, Florida, Missouri, SC State, Ga State, Charlotte. Toss up with Tenn, Kentucky, Clemson, Arkansas. Loss to A and M, UGA.

7-5, hoping 8-4.

Let me start out with Georgia State is no gimmie. They have won at Tennessee and should have won at Auburn. They’ll be ready for us. Not to mention Coach Elliott will be motivated. If we lose that one, it will be tough to hop off the mat but I predict we will skate by in a much closer game than most assume.

Should be a breeze: Charlotte, Vandy, SC State

Need to win but won’t likely be easy: Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Florida, Ga State

Going to be the underdog : Arkansas, Clemson, Georgia, Texas A & M

I think we end up 6-6 or 7-5.

I think a good starting point is:

4 wins- 3 ooc patsies and vandy
3 losses - clemson, uga, a&m

5 games in the middle. UT, uf, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky

Is 2-3 out of that run possible? Yeah. I'm not sure I see 3-2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT