ADVERTISEMENT

2022 South Carolina Gamecocks Football - Current Vegas Odds

Ward Jr

Nov 7, 2021
Cockshut Lane
IMO - 7 wins looks like the threshold for successful season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS SCHEDULE
Sat., Sept. 3 - vs. Georgia State
Sat., Sept. 10 - at Arkansas
Sat., Sept. 17 - vs. Georgia
Sat., Sept. 24 - vs. Charlotte
Sat., Oct. 1 - vs. South Carolina State
Sat., Oct. 8 - at Kentucky
Sat., Oct. 22 - vs. Texas A&M
Sat., Oct. 29 - vs. Missouri
Sat., Nov. 5 - at Vanderbilt
Sat., Nov. 12 - at Florida
Sat., Nov. 19 - vs. Tennessee
Sat., Nob. 26 - at Clemson

WIN TOTAL ODDS
Over 5.5 (-150)
Under 5.5 (+125)

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS ODDS TO WIN SEC CHAMPIONSHIP
+8000

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS ODDS TO WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
+12500

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS 2022 HEISMAN CONTENDERS & ODDS
Spencer Rattler (QB) +6000
Jordan Burch (DE) +20000
Austin Stogner (TE) +50000

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
IMO - 7 wins looks like the threshold for successful season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS SCHEDULE
Sat., Sept. 3 - vs. Georgia State
Sat., Sept. 10 - at Arkansas
Sat., Sept. 17 - vs. Georgia
Sat., Sept. 24 - vs. Charlotte
Sat., Oct. 1 - vs. South Carolina State
Sat., Oct. 8 - at Kentucky
Sat., Oct. 22 - vs. Texas A&M
Sat., Oct. 29 - vs. Missouri
Sat., Nov. 5 - at Vanderbilt
Sat., Nov. 12 - at Florida
Sat., Nov. 19 - vs. Tennessee
Sat., Nob. 26 - at Clemson

WIN TOTAL ODDS
Over 5.5 (-150)
Under 5.5 (+125)

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS ODDS TO WIN SEC CHAMPIONSHIP
+8000

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS ODDS TO WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
+12500

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS 2022 HEISMAN CONTENDERS & ODDS
Spencer Rattler (QB) +6000
Jordan Burch (DE) +20000
Austin Stogner (TE) +50000
The 5.5 Over/Under is enticing even at -150.

Is there any way they don't win at least 6 or 7 games? I don't gamble, but I pay attention. The only thing I regularly see is Carolina not covering the spread, but they've been over performing against the "pros" predictions for years. Newish coach and new QB, I don't know, but I think that's crap. Where are they picked to finish this year?

Is there any way they don't win at least 6 or 7 games? I don't gamble, but I pay attention. The only thing I regularly see is Carolina not covering the spread, but they've been over performing against the "pros" predictions for years. Newish coach and new QB, I don't know, but I think that's crap. Where are they picked to finish this year?
If Rattler were to get hurt early in the season, Vegas would drop that win total.

I see 3 cakewalks (Vandy, SC State, Charlotte). I see a couple of probable wins (Ga State, Missouri) and I think Florida is going to be way down.

I’d probably jump on the 5.5 but would be much more hesitant at 6.

If Rattler were to get hurt early in the season, Vegas would drop that win total.

I see 3 cakewalks (Vandy, SC State, Charlotte). I see a couple of probable wins (Ga State, Missouri) and I think Florida is going to be way down.

I’d probably jump on the 5.5 but would be much more hesitant at 6. Florida will be Dangerous at home.

Depends on which Florida team shows. I could very easily see them coming in on a 3 game losing streak (LSU, Georgia, A&M). When they’ve come in with a good record it’s been a difficult game. When they’ve come in struggling they’ve mostly laid down and pitched a tent.

Depends on which Florida team shows. I could very easily see them coming in on a 3 game losing streak (LSU, Georgia, A&M). When they’ve come in with a good record it’s been a difficult game. When they’ve come in struggling they’ve mostly laid down and pitched a tent.
Since we've only beat UF 7 times since joining the SEC in '91, I haven't seen this "laying down" syndrome" against us.

Since we've only beat UF 7 times since joining the SEC in '91, I haven't seen this "laying down" syndrome" against us.
2010–We played smash mouth and beat them and it was a hell of an accomplishment, but at the end of that game they pitched a tent and Urban started getting chest pains.

2017–I think that Florida team folded. We had tons of turnovers and still won with Muschamp. But they came in with a lame duck interim coach.

2021–Obviously gave up on Mullen.

I’ll concede it doesn’t happen a ton, but because of the fact that we play Florida late in the year there have been a couple of instances of them throwing in the towel. Heck, there have been some instances of us doing the same against them. That’s the nature of playing a team the last 2-3 weeks of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT