ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Aggregate Mock Draft

adcoop

Jan 10, 2004

This is the most recent Aggregate Mock Draft that came out today. It puts together an average of the draft positions for a player from all the main publications. Check #14 for GG. Gives a good outlook of what NBA scouts think of GG and our team after last nights game.

This is the most recent Aggregate Mock Draft that came out today. It puts together an average of the draft positions for a player from all the main publications. Check #14 for GG. Gives a good outlook of what NBA scouts think of GG and our team after last nights game.
I can tell you for a fact Mitch Kupchack was there. He walked right behind me toward the end of the game. He was likely there to check out both players and watch them compete against each other.

I think everyone that takes off the garnet glasses can pretty much tell you what that executive said. I like GG and think he has the ability to be a great NBA player, but he does need to mature and be held accountable. He and Meechie had a little spat late in the Alabama game and those things are the difference between winning and losing in games like last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT