ADVERTISEMENT

2028 Rolesville, NC TE Henry Evans talks Shawn Elliott, South Carolina

Lee Wardlaw

Recruiting Editor
Gold Member
May 31, 2022
The 6-foot-2, 200-pound high school freshman Henry Evans plays for North Carolina high school powerhouse Rolesville. The Rams boast several players, such as South Carolina 2026 edge target, 4-star Zavion Griffin-Haynes, who is currently committed to North Carolina. He spoke to Gamecock Scoop about his visit to Columbia for the Gamecocks' game vs. Ole Miss. Here is all he had to say about the program:

"My visit at South Carolina went great. Everyone was so welcoming and I could really tell that they stressed the family aspect there. From the time my family and I walked in, to the time we left it was such a great energetic atmosphere to be around. I got to talk to my position coach, Shawn Elliot who gave my family and I a warm welcome. The thing that I loved to see the most was how energetic their Tight End room is. I loved to see how much everyone rooted for each other in that position group and I think that all starts at the top with Coach Elliott. Overall it was a great day in South Carolina and I cannot wait to be back in the spring."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.