ADVERTISEMENT

3 Gamecock targets announcing today

Expecting to go 2 for 3.

Going 1 for 3 = GamecockCentral.com will be on hand to provide coverage of Hemingway's announcement.

Shaw = His final three consists of Auburn, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Shaw will announce his choice at 3:30 eastern.

Conley, = we are told, is planning on dropping his announcement following his team's practice

Last edited:
Going 1 for 3 = GamecockCentral.com will be on hand to provide coverage of Hemingway's announcement.

Shaw = His final three consists of Auburn, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Shaw will announce his choice at 3:30 eastern.

Conley, = we are told, is planning on dropping his announcement following his team's practice

So, I'll play along. Which of Tonka or Shaw are we (and by that I mean USC) not getting?

So, I'll play along. Which of Tonka or Shaw are we (and by that I mean USC) not getting?

Sorry, I thought Chris's comment obviously gave it away.
GamecockCentral.com will be on hand to provide coverage of Hemingway's announcement.

I thought you might appreciate my being more positive & upbeat by posting 'who we will be getting' rather than not getting.

GamecockCentral.com will be on hand to provide coverage of Hemingway's announcement.

I thought you might appreciate my being more positive & upbeat by posting 'who we will be getting' rather than not getting.

You do realize they don't go to everyone's announcement, right? Also it's a lot easier/cheaper for them to go to Conway vs Notasulga.

Reactions: GeoCocky

So, even though Chris himself (and pretty much everyone else) has actually projected Shaw to USC, you don't think we're getting him because of the way he worded his post and because GCC supposedly isn't sending someone to Alabama. OK.....

Reactions: carolinamyke
It was mockery of Clemson fans they love that excuse...lol

I know. I was piling on. Didn't mean it to seem like I was calling you a tater. Also didn't want the kid to read this one day and think we didn't want him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT