ADVERTISEMENT

3 Gamecock targets announcing today

Would you rather have Bryan Bresee, Demonte Capehart, and Tre Williams or Tonka instead of one of these?
That is not a fair question. All 3 are ranked higher. By next year Champ will have a loaded squad and coached up 3s and 4s. Will has just begun.
Remind us next year this time. Those 3 are men, at least we don't have to face them for one year.
I wish we had Clemson's problem waiting for 4 kids to decide. If they get Burch and Flowe, they will have 1-5 on last week's Rivals. We need that kind of problem. Been a Gamecock for 58 years, that is not changing.

Last edited:
I got one wrong ... LOL, So did you Chief.

The difference is my call about Tank was over a month before the he chose , and at the time, we lead.

You chose to ignore what everyone was saying.

It's all good though, It's just how you are, enjoy your black cloud.

Looks like Tonka will stay at school and not enroll early. He wants to keep playing 3 sports in high school. And hang out with his boys 1 last time. I say good for him. We will see you next August.

That is not a fair question. All 3 are ranked higher. By next year Champ will have a loaded squad and coached up 3s and 4s. Will has just begun.
Remind us next year this time. Those 3 are men, at least we don't have to face them for one year.
I wish we had Clemson's problem waiting for 4 kids to decide. If they get Burch and Flowe, they will have 1-5 on latest Rivals. We need that kind of problem. Been a Gamecock for 58 years, that is not changing.

Oh I see your point. I was just saying it’s not that Clemson “didn’t want him” it’s just that they were full with others at the position who the staff deemed better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT