ADVERTISEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope no nerves touched. You didn't prove anything. Again I statef when was the ACC ever good. The conference as a whole not one singular team. You stated 2013, which has been disproven. Now you wanna continue to argue it when facts have been posted.

Hmmm do you wanna go 1990 split championship or 1981 last time someone not named Florida state won it for the ACC? Also I'm giving you the whole conference you are giving me 6/7 teams. You aren't winning this argument at all.

Dat conference, doe.

When I was in college I won a 12 pack of natty lite. Ohh your trying to be hip you mean a national championship? You didn't state in what sport because the answer to that would be a lot more recently then clemson has, but I'll assume you are talking about football. To answer we never have, but remind me how long were you on probation after you bought yours? Let's review son this is a classic tater teaching moment for you. You opened your mouth about somethinf and got proved wrong. Instead of taking it like a man you dug yourself deeper and deeper and kept getting slapped with facts. Now at this point yout went back to 1981 which based on your vocabulary your daddy prob didn't even know your mother that year. So here tater tot the lesson is this sometimes it's better to admit defeat instead of showing your true ignorance. Good luck I look fwd to your reply because I bated you into a comeback and I know you will not let me down.

Reactions: BigTomE
Thanks for not letting me down. Wow we posted a 1-4 record vs the ACC last year. I wonder what the SEC record vs the ACC for the last 10 years is. Prob don't wanna talk about that do ya? You know you remind me of the ACC Comercial I saw the other night that said ACC football most 1st round draft picKS last year. SEC football most draft picks total. You are trying to hard son. Let it go yiu are looking foolish now, and I think most of your clemson buddies on here would agree. You're loosing to a "coot" that's been drinking since 8 Pm because I was forced to watch ACC football 2 nights in a row.

Wow ok here we go we lost a game. I bet when clemson losses a game this year you will be no where around. It wait do you believe clemson is going undefeated and winning the national championship?

I notice yiu failed to answer my question. Also you already stated who we lost 2. It happens you as a clemson fan should be vary familiar to loosing to teams you shouldnt. Oh by the way when was the last time you played and beat a ranked team?

Again failure to answer questions. Guess the truth hurts to much. Anyways kid I'm going to finish this Johnnie Walker blue label (don't worry you'll never be able to afford it). But on a serious note I hope you do better at midlands tech this year then yiu do debating things.

Ohh don't worry I don't fault you for watching tomorrow. It's our 3rd game against someone from the power 5 conferences. I would watch 2 I mean we haven't played Furman app state and uofl. Think about all those questions you didn't answer try to come up with some kind of answer. Maybe email them to Dabo and he could help you put a good spin on it.

And that has what to do with how strong those teams are this year?

They are all better than a winless Louisville that couldn't even beat Houston. The best team you played this year so far iss 0-3. Why buy the season tickets for just a Notre Dame game, especially when they are like FSU last season without their starting QB?

Staying home and cutting the grass would be more exciting than a Clemson football home schedule.

This may have already been asked. Would you Carolina fans not be happy as well to have a streak like that against non ranked teams? No matter who they are, wouldn't your record the last 2-3 years be MUCH better? Wouldn't you be 2-0 this year and not quite as angry with the world??

According to Sargarin end of the year rankings. There have been 6 times since between 2000 and 2012 that the ACC has been ranked 3rd or higher in conference rankings. I stopped at 2012 because Sargarin started breaking his rankings down into divisions. Twice in that span the ACC was ranked the #1 conference (2003,2004) and it was ranked 2nd in 2005(Big 10 was #1).

Not true according to what I read:

'00-ACC-6, '01-ACC-4, '02-ACC-4, '03-ACC-1, '04-ACC-1, '05-ACC-2, '06-ACC-4, '07-ACC-5, '08-ACC-3, '09-ACC-4, '10-ACC-4, '11-ACC-7.

ACC Finished 3rd or higher 4 times (not 6 you claimed) and 2 times hit #1:

'03-#1, '04-#1, '05-#2 and '08-#3

***8 times it was ranked in the bottom half at 4 or worse..***

SEC finished 3rd or higher 9 times and 5 times hit #1:

'01-#1, '02-#3, '03-#2, '06-#1, '07-1, '08-#1, '09-#1, '10-#2, '11-#2

They are all better than a winless Louisville that couldn't even beat Houston. The best team you played this year so far iss 0-3. Why buy the season tickets for just a Notre Dame game, especially when they are like FSU last season without their starting QB?

Staying home and cutting the grass would be more exciting than a Clemson football home schedule.

UL will beat Kentucky this year. They have beaten Kentucky for 4 straight years. Stop acting like Kentucky is some amazing team. They barely beat Louisiana Lafayette.

UL couldn't beat houston, that's a very bold statement. At least they play Kentucky last maybe just maybe UL will have one qb by then.

And that has what to do with how strong those teams are this year?
LMAO! I knew you Clemson fans would take the bait on this.

I guess we can finally agree that when it comes to the current state of a football program, going back several decades is really a waste of time.

5 of the last 6 beetches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT