ADVERTISEMENT

4 East Club Tenn. tickets for sale below face value (Sold...Thanks)

wilmcocky

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2010
Sold... Thanks

I am selling 4 East club tickets to the Tennessee game this Saturday night. The seats are in section 406. Two are in row 5; seats 13 and 14 which is on the aisle. The other two tickets are directly behind these seats in row 6; seats 13 and 14 (aisle seat). The seats have armrest and backs and are very comfortable.

Face value is $65 for a total of $260 for the four seats. I am asking $240 for all four tickets. I want to make the transaction on Thursday afternoon or Friday in downtown Columbia. Text me at 910-233-5574 if interested. Thanks and Go Cocks!

Last edited:
I am selling 4 East club tickets to the Tennessee game this Saturday night. The seats are in section 406. Two are in row 5; seats 13 and 14 which is on the aisle. The other two tickets are directly behind these seats in row 6; seats 13 and 14 (aisle seat). The seats have armrest and backs and are very comfortable.

Face value is $65 for a total of $260 for the four seats. I am asking $240 for all four tickets. I want to make the transaction on Thursday afternoon or Friday in downtown Columbia. Text me at 910-233-5574 if interested. Thanks and Go Cocks!
Text sent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT