ADVERTISEMENT

4 Hours on hold with SCDEW....Reminds me of the Talking Heads

It's sad people are having to go through this.My wife's Hair Salon was shut down by Governors orders,she always had zero employees and no booth renters and I know she isn't in the DEW system. She can't even get through to apply for benefits, all we hear is PUA and I was told PUA hasn't been implemented in SC at this time. 3 weeks without any income

Last edited:
5 hours on hold. At least I can carry the phone around and do stuff. If it were the old days with headset and cord I would never lasted this long.

5 hours on hold. At least I can carry the phone around and do stuff. If it were the old days with headset and cord I would never lasted this long.

What's your issue/question. I'm in HR and have dealt with DEW and their whole process for our employees for several years. Happy to help if I can.

What's your issue/question. I'm in HR and have dealt with DEW and their whole process for our employees for several years. Happy to help if I can.
Password issue. Cannot access system. Tells me user id or password wrong. Shows Id questions based on social, two of three questions were ones I put in, one is a question that I could not answer. One question says I gave the wrong answer, but I know what the answer should be. So I am in login purgatory.

Password issue. Cannot access system. Tells me user id or password wrong. Shows Id questions based on social, two of three questions were ones I put in, one is a question that I could not answer. One question says I gave the wrong answer, but I know what the answer should be. So I am in login purgatory.

A lot of issues my employees have had were because of the user name/password were case sensitive. Same goes for the questions. The most effective way to get help on this if those have been checked is to go to the physical office of DEW. I know the wait might be long, but they are the only ones who can reset your password if you can't access it. Best of luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT