ADVERTISEMENT

4 star 2019 Jamario Holley

My son plays with Jamario at Northwestern and let me just say, the gamecocks are very lucky to get a great player in Jamario but also a great person as well. He is a fantastic student and a person that everyone here at Northwestern likes very much.
His natural position is slot receiver and kickoff/punt returner. He is another Deebo type player who is actually faster.
Great job Muschamp and Bentley (his recruiter) for getting a fantastic player and person!!!! GO COCKS!

Congratulations to Jamario who is getting a slot in a quality program! Hope he has an outstanding career as a Gamecock, and the name recognition as a Gamecock helps him throughout life. I am sure his family will enjoy seeing him play in Columbia. I know I will!

Reactions: 1992Gamecock
The article on the front page says he is only a 3 star (5.5 rating), but the 4th rated player in the state. I was thinking is "star" talent that low this year that the #4 player in the state is only a low 3*. Although it doesn't really make that big a difference and glad to have him. He did choose us over Clemson, Virginia Tech, Florida State, Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky, so pretty good offers.

The article on the front page says he is only a 3 star (5.5 rating), but the 4th rated player in the state. I was thinking is "star" talent that low this year that the #4 player in the state is only a low 3*. Although it doesn't really make that big a difference and glad to have him. He did choose us over Clemson, Virginia Tech, Florida State, Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky, so pretty good offers.
I wonder if Rivals is out of date or something on him bc I found his Rivals profile and he was listed at 5'10 165 but on TOS he's like 2 inches and 20 lbs more

I wonder if Rivals is out of date or something on him bc I found his Rivals profile and he was listed at 5'10 165 but on TOS he's like 2 inches and 20 lbs more
My son plays with him at Northwestern High School and I can tell you that Jamario is approx 5'11 and 180 or so. He is extremely strong and fast.

Reactions: coolcock2001

Will be a nice little wr out of the slot. He didn't have a Clemson offer but everything else checks out. He is also a 4 star on another site.

Reactions: griffgolf

Yes, "star" talent is that low for 2019. Its been said that the 2019 class may be the weakest in-state class ever. We're going to have to make a living in NC and GA for 2019.

Almost all other sites have him as a 4*. Looks like his Rivals profile hasn't been updated. 160 lbs? lol.

Either way, this kid has pretty impressive film (to the layperson at least). Shifty and explosive. Seems to be pretty strong and have good vision as well.

Reactions: Garnetskies
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT