ADVERTISEMENT

4 West Lower Georgia Seats

trippforestacres

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2000
Cushion seating installed, sit behind the Gamecock bench down low, but most importantly be in the shade for this likely scorching hot game.

275.00 per ticket. Face value of the ticket is 110.00.

I need to recoup some of the 325.00 annual seat license fee for each seat, cushion seating fee and gc dues.

Far cheaper than you will find on fee based internet sites to be this low in the shade.

Post phone number or email if you want them. Tickets are in Columbia.

Tickets are section 4, row 25

Thanks

Thanks and Go Cocks!

Cushion seating installed, sit behind the Gamecock bench down low, but most importantly be in the shade for this likely scorching hot game.

I need to recoup some of the 325.00 annual seat license fee for each seat, cushion seating fee and gc dues.

Far cheaper than you will find on fee based internet sites to be this low in the shade.

Thanks

Thanks and Go Cocks!

Scalping is illegal.
Are you aware of the seat license fees for West Lower tickets? Face value is not face value. It is a nice thought that season ticket holders pay all the fees to have the right to buy the tickets but then they must sell at face value so they can’t recoup the real costs. That makes no sense.

Are you aware of the seat license fees for West Lower tickets? Face value is not face value. It is a nice thought that season ticket holders pay all the fees to have the right to buy the tickets but then they must sell at face value so they can’t recoup the real costs. That makes no sense.

I would argue that face value is face value. Whatever costs you pay to get those tickets are your donation. I just did a quick google search and found this. In no where does the statue mention "additional fees" to obtain said tickets.

South Carolina
The South Carolina annotated code states that when an individual sells a ticket in the secondary ticket market, he may not charge more than $1 above the original price. This rule does not apply to tickets sold in a permitted location or on the Internet. These exceptions may sell tickets at more than $1 they offer a refund if the event is canceled or the buyer is denied admission to the event.

Scalping of USC Football tickets i
I would argue that face value is face value. Whatever costs you pay to get those tickets are your donation. I just did a quick google search and found this. In no where does the statue mention "additional fees" to obtain said tickets.

South Carolina
The South Carolina annotated code states that when an individual sells a ticket in the secondary ticket market, he may not charge more than $1 above the original price. This rule does not apply to tickets sold in a permitted location or on the Internet. These exceptions may sell tickets at more than $1 they offer a refund if the event is canceled or the buyer is denied admission to the event.

Pursuant to Section 16-17-710 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, the University of South Carolina has designated tickets to each game featuring the University of South Carolina Football Team, Baseball Team, Men's Basketball Team and Women's Basketball Team as an open market event ticket. The University of South Carolina approves the resale of tickets to events featuring its athletic teams, to the extent such resale is consistent with any applicable local, state and federal laws, and any applicable provisions of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) the Southeastern Conference (SEC) or any other applicable provisions.

The above statement is posted on the USC Ticket webpage.

The way this was explained to me, since USC designated football, baseball and basketball tickets as "Open Market Event" tickets, you can sell tickets for over face value as long as a full refund will be given in the event of the game not being played or other reasons. Google search SC 16-17-710 This went into law a few years ago. But again, do your own research and come to your own conclusions This is why if you buy tickets off of sites like Stubhub ect you are protected in case the game is not played.

Scalping of USC Football tickets i

Pursuant to Section 16-17-710 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, the University of South Carolina has designated tickets to each game featuring the University of South Carolina Football Team, Baseball Team, Men's Basketball Team and Women's Basketball Team as an open market event ticket. The University of South Carolina approves the resale of tickets to events featuring its athletic teams, to the extent such resale is consistent with any applicable local, state and federal laws, and any applicable provisions of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) the Southeastern Conference (SEC) or any other applicable provisions.

The above statement is posted on the USC Ticket webpage.

The way this was explained to me, since USC designated football, baseball and basketball tickets as "Open Market Event" tickets, you can sell tickets for over face value as long as a full refund will be given in the event of the game not being played or other reasons. Google search SC 16-17-710 This went into law a few years ago. But again, do your own research and come to your own conclusions This is why if you buy tickets off of sites like Stubhub ect you are protected in case the game is not played.

I don't think this has anything to do with scalping. It only has to do with the resale of tickets.

I don't think this has anything to do with scalping. It only has to do with the resale of tickets.

South Carolina Code 16-17-710. Resale of ticket to event; price restriction; exceptions; penalties
Current as of: 2017 | Check for updates | Other versions
(A) A person or entity who offers for resale or resells a ticket for admission to an event must request or receive no more than one dollar above the price charged by the original ticket seller.

(B) This section does not apply to an open market event ticket offered for resale through an internet website or at a permitted physical location when the person or entity reselling the ticket guarantees to the ticket buyer a full refund of the amount paid for the ticket if:

Terms Used In South Carolina Code 16-17-710
  • Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
  • Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
  • Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.
(1) the event is cancelled, except that ticket delivery and processing charges are not required to be refunded if disclosed in the guarantee;

(2) the buyer is denied admission to the event, unless the denial is due to the act or omission of the buyer; or

(3) the ticket is not delivered to the buyer and the failure results in the buyer’s inability to use the ticket to attend the event.

(C) For purposes of this section, the term "open market event ticket" means a ticket to an event other than an event sponsored by or taking place at a venue owned by an institution of higher education. An institution of higher education may designate a ticket as an open market event ticket if the institution approves the resale of the ticket prior to the initial sale or delivery of the ticket and issues a public statement or notice authorizing the resale of the ticket.

Tickets are section 4, row 25

Thanks

Thanks and Go Cocks!
If these are still available, are you interested in selling just 2?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT