ADVERTISEMENT

40% of Gas Stations Are Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to sonic in Chapin the other day for the new strawberry cheesecake blast and they said they were out of cheesecake bites. This is getting out of hand. We, in America, cannot survive without our cheesecake.
if it gets to apple pie, we are in real trouble

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I saw a sign on the back of a pick-up today that read "Miss Me Yet" with a picture of Trump under the message. And yes, I miss Donnie. I have absolutely nothing for Bidden and Kamala Harris and won't vote for them at gun po

Another “poll” huh. It’s funny the lengths folks will go to to try to rationalize and convince themselves of what they want to believe, or what they are told to believe. That “approval rating” is like saying skies are clear as the rain drips off your nose and the lightening flashes overhead. 0-2 on the juvenile impeachment attempts also.
Until the poll favors trumpets, then you're good with it.

Serious question: When was there a chicken shortage? I've been able to buy as much as I want and the stores have been running "Buy one, get one free" specials on them for the past few months.
I’m a day behind on this thread and with out going they the whole thing to see if it was answered but it was on ch 10 a couple days ago about the so called chicken shortage.It was because the rooster had issues,if you know what I mean.plus bad weather.

Reactions: rogue cock
I am in Columbia and have not seen any stations/pumps closed yet nor have I seen excessive lines. I got gas the other night in Luggoff, and earlier today right in downtown Columbia… Where did you see all that?
Lexington was kinda on the crazy side,especially the station across from the high school.when they was still selling it for $2.52 also,the line was long and on multiple days.I tried to get gas one day after work,1 pump open and after 15 or so minutes the guy comes out and says only premium and he opens up all the pumps. I left and got gas below the house.

I want to try the Big Scoop Oreo Cookie Dough one. We start running out of Cookie Dough, I'm going to be PISSED!
That was my back up order the same day and the guy said that promo was over. I ended up with a Reese cup blast. Good but as a third choice not great

It’s this line of smug, smart Alec, uppity, holier than though thinking that keeps my family away from traditional docs like yourself. Some people actually research and make informed decisions for what’s best for their family before pumping their bodies with something the government tells me is ok. As for hoarding, we didn’t and haven’t hoarded anything. As for you, I hope you don’t impress your own opinion on your patients, and allow them to make their own decisions. Last time I went to a doc for indigestion, his first response was, maybe we should do surgery, or we could just try meds til one works. I’m not a freaking guinea pig to try stuff on until it works, but that’s how docs treat people.
There are few if any true doctors left in America. Once Government got involved it was over with. It’s nothing but a huge lobbyist controlled corporate entity now. Doctors in America use to go over and above for their patient’s. They were in it for the right reason. To help people. Unfortunately the government has successfully destroyed that as well as everything else they touch.

On CNBC,they reporting Darkside was experiencing issues,they said they don’t know if it was from the US Government or not.

Most stations around Gilbert to Lexington were out. The day they said the pipeline went down, the people drained all the stations. Hopefully after stations refill this will be over.
I saw a tanker at the gas station where the old Hardee’s/burger king was in Batesburg yesterday after my golf rd.

What part of town are you in? Because not really seeing it where I am (Downtown and St. Andrews). I do know all the Irmo/Ballentine/Chapin stations were hit or miss Tuesday, and Lexington proper is a mad house. But otherwise it does not seem as bad as other cities. What I've found is most are out of 87 and diesel, but have mid-grade and premium. I ended up getting mid-grade Tuesday when I needed to fill up. My car with 160K miles on it probably thinks it's in heaven LOL.
I actually live in the country between Columbia and Sumter. I’m just over in NE Columbia a good bit and it was a madhouse! I have a friend in Blythewood and she said gas was easy to get there so I guess Sumter and NE Columbia are still officially losing their minds. Sumter will have one gas station get gas and they swarm it. It’ll be filled that morning and gone by lunch. It’s so bad they have employees directing traffic, one guy flipped out yesterday because they wouldn’t let him fill his gas cans (cars only).

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
I work in the he northeast I have not had an issue getting gas anytime this week - I am guessing you live in the summit area. That area had people pissing their diapers when this first started
Yeah I’m in the two notch area twice a week and only saw one station with gas Wednesday and it had a line of cars out into the road. Everywhere else in the area had bags on the pumps. The gas stations on Clemson road, all out.

I wasn’t at the course 10 minutes yesterday and the gas situation came up.In the parking lot changing shoes my friend brought up the government/Media was behind it and if we remembered “The Running Man” movie? I asked him where was Richard Dawson’s headquarters?he didn’t give a response.I told him it’s up to us to panic or not when they give us the news.I said I guess they shouldn’t have said nothing about it and when the gas ran out ,people would’ve been pissed about them not saying anything.

Yeah I’m in the two notch area twice a week and only saw one station with gas Wednesday and it had a line of cars out into the road. Everywhere else in the area had bags on the pumps. The gas stations on Clemson road, all out.
Both sonocos I passed had some, as well as the cheap way. One shell and one bp had no gas. Two other rinky dink shops also had cars pumping

It’s this line of smug, smart Alec, uppity, holier than though thinking that keeps my family away from traditional docs like yourself. Some people actually research and make informed decisions for what’s best for their family before pumping their bodies with something the government tells me is ok. As for hoarding, we didn’t and haven’t hoarded anything. As for you, I hope you don’t impress your own opinion on your patients, and allow them to make their own decisions. Last time I went to a doc for indigestion, his first response was, maybe we should do surgery, or we could just try meds til one works. I’m not a freaking guinea pig to try stuff on until it works, but that’s how docs treat people.
Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: rogue cock
His smug comment triggered me. Docs using people like guinea pigs, try this, try this. They don’t know, they’re throwing darts and guessing. Do some research for yourself before you put another needle, pill, or treatment in your body.
Or double-cheeseburgers and mountian dew!

I wasn’t at the course 10 minutes yesterday and the gas situation came up.In the parking lot changing shoes my friend brought up the government/Media was behind it and if we remembered “The Running Man” movie? I asked him where was Richard Dawson’s headquarters?he didn’t give a response.I told him it’s up to us to panic or not when they give us the news.I said I guess they shouldn’t have said nothing about it and when the gas ran out ,people would’ve been pissed about them not saying anything.
Hey Jedi, you play at Ponderosa? That's where we play.

Hey Jedi, you play at Ponderosa? That's where we play.
It’s been a while.I play mostly at the trail on Tuesday/Thursday when I can with the sr guys.I use to play there kinda often when my wife’s uncle was a member there.One of the guys that played with us is a member there and I think he plays on those days.(I could be wrong about the days).A few co workers play there but we on opposite shifts so we can’t play.I heard non members can play for around $26 on Tuesday/Thursday.I know it’s semi private and used to have to”play under some members name” but I don’t know the rules now.I was a member there myself long time ago for a weekend,lol..I recognize a lot of people when I’m there but just don’t know the names.

Another “poll” huh. It’s funny the lengths folks will go to to try to rationalize and convince themselves of what they want to believe, or what they are told to believe. That “approval rating” is like saying skies are clear as the rain drips off your nose and the lightening flashes overhead. 0-2 on the juvenile impeachment attempts also.
President Joe Biden’s approval rating has dropped to 47.5 percent, according to polling conducted by the Trafalgar Group.

^^^^
Haha. Trafalgar is super unreliable. Rolling blended average of 53-54% approval is the accurate number.

as for gas- I’ve had zero issues. Got gas in Charlotte, Columbia and Charleston over the past 6 days. In Charlotte I had to wait for about 10 minutes to fill up. The rest of the time - no waiting.

^^^^
Haha. Trafalgar is super unreliable. Rolling blended average of 53-54% approval is the accurate number.

as for gas- I’ve had zero issues. Got gas in Charlotte, Columbia and Charleston over the past 6 days. In Charlotte I had to wait for about 10 minutes to fill up. The rest of the time - no waiting.
Super unreliable.
Definition of a poll with an opposing view.

I gassed up at our normal station today with absolutely no waiting time. The lady at the station said they got 4500 gallons this morning and said it won't last very long.

She said the issue was people hording gas in cans. As it turns out earlier I had taken two of my lawn gas containers to fill up with gas because they were completely empty. She gave me the meanest look and said customers were only allowed one gas container each. But there was no sign that said Only One Gas Container per customer.

I have extra toilet paper to trade for gas !! Just kidding. Like most sane people, I am not looking for gas until I get down to 1/4 tank. I don't have cans of gas stashed away. If folks would just take a deep breath and ask themselves, Do I really need to fill up today? Of not, don't. Another thread talked about the government telling us there were aliens. Can you imagine? Alien repellant would soon be sold out and in short supply.

• Haha
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I saw 4 fire trucks waiting in this long line to fill up today. It’s still craziness around here. Most stations are out and the ones that get gas it doesn’t last long at all. Not more than half a day.

I gassed up at our normal station today with absolutely no waiting time. The lady at the station said they got 4500 gallons this morning and said it won't last very long.

She said the issue was people hording gas in cans. As it turns out earlier I had taken two of my lawn gas containers to fill up with gas because they were completely empty. She gave me the meanest look and said customers were only allowed one gas container each. But there was no sign that said Only One Gas Container per customer.

Is there still a shortage? I went through Tennessee and Georgia today and everywhere had gas.

I saw 4 fire trucks waiting in this long line to fill up today. It’s still craziness around here. Most stations are out and the ones that get gas it doesn’t last long at all. Not more than half a day.
That’s one thing that I’m my 49 and 3/4 years I’ve never seen.It has never crossed my mind to think where they get gas from.off the top of my head,I don’t remember seeing a ambulance at one either.

Is there still a shortage? I went through Tennessee and Georgia today and everywhere had gas.
We received deliveries to the terminals Sunday. Supply in good shape here. Will just take some time to get all the stations filled. Most of the trucking companies that come in are short staffed and the turnover is pretty bad.

Reactions: ToddFlanders
Gas seems to be back to normal in the Myrtle Beach area, despite this past week being a biker weekend. I was able to drive up to Sam's Club, which is about 20 to 25 cents cheaper a gallon than most places, right after work (around 5:30 pm) yesterday with no wait time.

That’s one thing that I’m my 49 and 3/4 years I’ve never seen.It has never crossed my mind to think where they get gas from.off the top of my head,I don’t remember seeing a ambulance at one either.
they normally fill up at the police depot. they must have not been able to refill the holding tanks on time is my guess.

As we drove around Marion today doing our normal "running around" type chores we noticed that every gas station we passed had gas with no long lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT