ADVERTISEMENT

40% of Gas Stations Are Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been out of premium in my area since the first of the week following the weekend of the 8th, which is what has to be used in 2 of our 3 vehicles. When I heard about the pipeline, I knew there would be a "situation", so I filled both up the Friday before the madness. My local guy said this past weekend that all they're shipping right now is 87 grade, and that it would most likely be a week or two before they got mid-grade or premium. I guess it's a good thing that my wife doesn't do much driving, she'll be good until then between the 2 vehicles...hopefully.

Still hit and miss in my area. Truck will come to this one station in the morning and it’s gone by lunch. Every single day. Other stations haven’t had gas since last week.

Still hit and miss in my area. Truck will come to this one station in the morning and it’s gone by lunch. Every single day. Other stations haven’t had gas since last week.
I think the name-brand stations who have more corporate help get better service. The BP station near me has seldom run out. When they have, they have been replenished the next morning. Elsewhere in Lancaster, outages are widespread.

I think the name-brand stations who have more corporate help get better service. The BP station near me has seldom run out. When they have, they have been replenished the next morning. Elsewhere in Lancaster, outages are widespread.
I’m utility trailer shopping and want to go look at some in Newberry and Monks Corner but with the gas situation the way it is I haven’t ventured far away from home. Some areas are fine and others are struggling still. It’s crazy.

Reactions: king ward
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT