ADVERTISEMENT

49er Javon Kinlaw losing his mind

boykinlp

Oct 26, 2011
Greenville
Have y'all seen this YouTube video? This in not a link, just copy and paste in YouTube search line. It you watch it, be prepared for some strong language.

"49ers DT Javon Kinlaw Tells Grant Cohn Why He’s Mad"

Yeah this is about a week old. He threatened him. Not a smart move but he was defending his teammates supposedly. He may get reprimanded but I don't think much will come of it.

Reactions: boykinlp
Wow. Lost respect for that one. Based on that I don’t expect him to last long. Sounds like he needs to go back to “where he from”. His words not mine.

Reactions: boykinlp
Assistant coach at a college arrested for murder in a drive by from a few years ago. Let's not act like we have the best of the best behaving people in football in general. Hell even clemson had a kicker with a cocaine problem. Intelligence is not at the top when dealing with 99% of the people involved with football.

This stuff happens all too often now as the lines between player and media get blurred with all these online podcasts. This appears to be a relationship that at one time was cool that went off the rails when Cohn had something negative to say about Kinlaw's play. Kinlaw had knocked a hat off of Cohn's head earlier in the day during OTA's and it appears they are arguing about it later online. Players need to be better, however, media need to maintain more of a professional relationship because they are going to have to be negative sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT