ADVERTISEMENT

4th in country to 4th in state in 2 short years

Mox94

Nov 29, 2007
Hard for me to wrap my mind around that fact, but appears to be so. Clemson is a given. We just lost to the Citadel. The same Citadel team that lost, at home, to Charleston Southern. And I'm just stating the obvious. At this point I am not so sure that Coastal wouldn't take us out.

Come on, man. Don't sell our state that short. Don't forget Newberry and North Greenville. Pretty stout D2 programs.

And don't forget....2 year school Greenville Tech has a club team that would probably keep it close for a half.

Would we even have a player selected for the Shrine Bowl?

I know that our QB would be about the 4th best QB in Region 1 4A...and this coaching staff would be about 150th in the state.

Hard for me to wrap my mind around that fact, but appears to be so. Clemson is a given. We just lost to the Citadel. The same Citadel team that lost, at home, to Charleston Southern. And I'm just stating the obvious. At this point I am not so sure that Coastal wouldn't take us out.

Nah but sadly enough, we couldn't win in the ACC outside of UNC. Guess they threw that game? Could we beat Western Kentucky? Nope they would win by 10 or more. Better staff.

Our football program may be dead, unless Tanner can perform some kind of miracle. The massacre coming next Saturday is not going to help things either.

Reading this thread's like watching that scene from Blazing Saddles where the cowboys all gather 'round the campfire to eat beans and fart. Running down your own team's like picking on your baby sister, shooting you would be wasting a bullet. When we get good again you guys just all stay home. We ain't dead and we ain't gonna' give up 'till we get it right. Whining and feeling sorry for yourself's consorting with the enemy. 'Stead of circling that fire to mumble you 'ought to be peeing on it instead of whizzing on what team we've got. I guess you'll all crap instead of blowing foul air if/when we somehow figure out a way to beat clemson. We haven't even kicked off yet and you're already crowning 'em winners. That ain't right, it just ain't right.

Reactions: GhostVol
I don't like it either. Sometimes reality can be a depressing thing. Don't know anyone that likes our position, or anyone that is going to quit pulling for the Gamecocks. But we just got drug up and down the field by the Citadel. The Citadel! An awful lot of folks pay an awful lot of money to attend these ball games. This isn't youth league football where you pat everyone on the head for working up a sweat.

Reactions: gamecockblack
So there really was a need to post this instead of just think about it in your mind ? Some people are just ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT