ADVERTISEMENT

-5.5 favorite tonight

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
going to have step up tonight and get to the line more than we did against auburn

I believe it has been like 14 games since we have beat Tennessee. Not sure exactly, but none the less, it's been a while. I know each team is different but the result seems to be the same everytime we play them. I hope we change history tonight.

This post was edited on 1/20 10:15 AM by Prince of Darkness

This post was edited on 1/20 9:27 AM by Prince of Darkness

If they play zone, we just don't seem to be able to penetrate to the paint and that means very few FTs.

We've lost 14 consecutive times to Tennessee, dating back to 2007. It's time to get that monkey off our back.

Really important game tonight, amplified by the fact that we are facing Kentucky on Saturday. I'm not going to concede the Kentucky game but even the most optimistic Carolina fan would admit that's going to be a very tall task. Thus, it's really important we get a W tonight in order to avoid a 1-5 start in the SEC.

Originally posted by ipull4usc:
We've lost 14 consecutive times to Tennessee, dating back to 2007. It's time to get that monkey off our back.

Really important game tonight, amplified by the fact that we are facing Kentucky on Saturday. I'm not going to concede the Kentucky game but even the most optimistic Carolina fan would admit that's going to be a very tall task. Thus, it's really important we get a W tonight in order to avoid a 1-5 start in the SEC.
The law of averages should work out. Hopefully the guys will be on tonight . I am going myself. these 9;00 pm games are killing me .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT