ADVERTISEMENT

60% Off One Year of GamecockScoop Premium

Caleb Alexander

Publisher
Staff
Apr 14, 2009
If you missed our GSCOOP23 promotion earlier this month, you get a second shot at a deeply discounted annual subscription! Take advantage of KICKOFF2023 now before it, too, disappears.

Offer: 60% off the first year of an annual subscription
Promo Code: KICKOFF2023
Offer valid through 8.28.23

Image from iOS.jpg

Just a reminder that this expires today!
Caleb, I am having a problem that I cannot resolve. I have an office computer (which is what I'm on now) and a home computer. I had to replace my home computer earlier this year when my old one died. I have not been able to log in to this forum on that computer since then. I get a message that the user name/password doesn't match, but I only have one and it works fine on this computer. I contacted Rivals but they were no help. I was wondering if you would have any recommendations. Thank you.

Caleb, I am having a problem that I cannot resolve. I have an office computer (which is what I'm on now) and a home computer. I had to replace my home computer earlier this year when my old one died. I have not been able to log in to this forum on that computer since then. I get a message that the user name/password doesn't match, but I only have one and it works fine on this computer. I contacted Rivals but they were no help. I was wondering if you would have any recommendations. Thank you.
Generally, I would say that contacting Rivals is the way to go. I know some people might be better than others at helping, so maybe try that one more time.

Otherwise, there should be a "forgot password" option that'll let you reset the password through the email you used when you registered your account. I attached a picture below for what you should see on the log-in screen. As long as you still have access to that email, it should be able to sort you out.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 5.09.50 PM.png

Generally, I would say that contacting Rivals is the way to go. I know some people might be better than others at helping, so maybe try that one more time.

Otherwise, there should be a "forgot password" option that'll let you reset the password through the email you used when you registered your account. I attached a picture below for what you should see on the log-in screen. As long as you still have access to that email, it should be able to sort you out.

View attachment 483
Yes, I tried that several times. That screen does not work. However, this time when I tried it Rivals must have been notified because they sent me an email with the procedure to follow that actually works. So, I'm in now. Thank you for your help.

Yes, I tried that several times. That screen does not work. However, this time when I tried it Rivals must have been notified because they sent me an email with the procedure to follow that actually works. So, I'm in now. Thank you for your help.
Glad to hear it 🤙

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT