ADVERTISEMENT

600 High School Players Camped At SC This Weekend

One thing no one will ever be able to say about coach is that be doesn't try and put forth the maximum effort.
The results we'll have to be patient for but seeing how hard he works I'm willing to be patient.
Its refreshing to see coming off the last staff...their methods produced some great teams but also left the program in shambles

Last edited:
A lot of these camps are for any HS player in the state, that wants to pay to come camp here. Doesn't mean they are even college caliber players. But an impressive turn out to say the least.

A lot of these camps are for any HS player in the state, that wants to pay to come camp here. Doesn't mean they are even college caliber players. But an impressive turn out to say the least.

That is true..but the relationships built with the HS coaches will pay dividends down the road. Muschamp is laying foundation here.

One thing no one will ever be able to say about coach is that be doesn't try and put forth the maximum effort.
The results well have to be patient for but seeing how hard he works in willing to be patient.
Its refreshing to see coming off the last staff...their methods produced some great teams but also left the program in shambles

That's my sentiment too. I appreciate the effort they're putting in.

Throw the net wide. The staff has kids they concentrate on at these events.Kids, their parents, their coaches talk. If the camp is well run good, positive pr can pay off down the road.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT