ADVERTISEMENT

A dying rival

MUTiger91

May 29, 2001
I'm sure most here would wish the Death Penalty on Clemson. But watching your rival die is somewhat bitter-sweet. OK, so it's mostly sweet. (Be very jealous!)

My team's former rival who is too chicken to play us- and for a while now equally unworthy - just lost to a marginal FCS team today. But their humiliation was not over. Check out what the ksu band did to them today

I kid you not that ku had a groupon out for this game. When the thread was posted somebody noted that "over 30 sold". I found the thread a couple hours later and it said, "over 40 sold". They were offering tickets at $15 each. Bwahahahahahaha. Perhaps the NCAA should step in and do a mercy Death Penalty.

Kansas has been so bad in football for so long (except for that one year they went to the Orange Bowl), I almost feel sorry for them. Of course, if Clemson displayed that ineptitude, I would love it. As far as the K-State Band; go EMAW.

I'm sure most here would wish the Death Penalty on Clemson. But watching your rival die is somewhat bitter-sweet. OK, so it's mostly sweet. (Be very jealous!)

My team's former rival who is too chicken to play us- and for a while now equally unworthy - just lost to a marginal FCS team today. But their humiliation was not over. Check out what the ksu band did to them today

I kid you not that ku had a groupon out for this game. When the thread was posted somebody noted that "over 30 sold". I found the thread a couple hours later and it said, "over 40 sold". They were offering tickets at $15 each. Bwahahahahahaha. Perhaps the NCAA should step in and do a mercy Death Penalty.

Edit: Scratch what I posted.

That might be the funniest thing I ever seen! I hope that band director and whoever choreographed that are in hiding!

That is sickening. All involved should be fired. What about all the little boys and girls in the stands with moms and dads? And at home, too! the crazies are planning to kill football now, too. And this post should be removed to prevent spreading garbage. Higher learning my foot!

I thought about Mizzou when I saw who beat Kansas. I knew you guys were lovin it

That is sickening. All involved should be fired. What about all the little boys and girls in the stands with moms and dads? And at home, too! the crazies are planning to kill football now, too. And this post should be removed to prevent spreading garbage. Higher learning my foot!

KSU Marching Band said:
We apologize for anyone offended by our halftime performance depicting the starship enterprise and the Jayhawk mascot.

I don't think the kids who are too young to see it would know. They were pretending to do a Star Trek show with the evil space jayhawk being attacked by the "Starship Enterprise". If I had a kid there I would just stick to that story.

I suspect the band director is going to have some career challenges from this, but my guess is that the students in the band hijacked the show. I would not be surprised at all if someone got kicked out of band for this, but I'm guessing that they knew going in that would be a likely result.

Higher learning my foot!

kSU is the aggie school in kansas. They pick wheat instead of taters, but same idea. From an academics perspective, kU is the better school - as much as it pains me to say that. The EMAWs can be irritating when their football team is good, but nowhere near as bad as their cousins to the east.

kSU is the aggie school in kansas. They pick wheat instead of taters, but same idea. From an academics perspective, kU is the better school - as much as it pains me to say that. The EMAWs can be irritating when their football team is good, but nowhere near as bad as their cousins to the east.
IOW, it still ain't good, right? The Faculty allowed this filth on the field. Just more of the Left-Headed Lunacy (LHL) emanating from "institutions of LHL indoctrination".

If they weren't representing an institution of higher learning it would be very different. Let's just say I wouldn't want my daughter studying where that is acceptable behavior.

Reactions: CockPete
If they had done this at a pep rally, fine...it's for them, by them. But doing this in full view of the public?

If I were a parent, I'd be standing in front of the President's office at KSU 7:30am Monday Morning expecting an explanation or a refund for my child's tutition...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT