ADVERTISEMENT

A few tips to help you stay plugged in with Gamecock sports and GamecockCentral.com

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
Hey ya'll,

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the 2021 Gamecock football season. We''re excited about our coverage for this season and beyond and happy that you're hanging out on FGF.

Wanted to take a moment to ask a few favors. Don't worry, nothing too hard. In fact, all these are things that will benefit you and help you stay plugged in with our crew at Gamecock Central. Let me know if you have any questions, and know that we appreciate every one of you! All of these services are FREE from us to you!

TEXT ALERT SERVICE

Gamecock Central is introducing a free text alert service later this year. ONLY the BIGGEST Gamecocks news sent to your cell phone.

To sign up, text USC to 877-GO-COCKS (46-26257).

By texting this number, you agree to receive promotional messages sent via an autodialer, and this agreement isn’t a condition of any purchase. I also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. You'll receive approx. four messages/month. Message & Data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 8774626257.

EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Get our daily email newsletter - Gamecocks Today - plus other breaking news alerts straight to your email inbox. No spam, we hate that stuff, too.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Get our daily live streaming show - GC Live - and check out other video content on our YouTube page.

Go to YouTube.com/GamecockCentral, and click the "subscribe" button. As shown on the screenshot's circled portion, you'll see "subscribed" once you do it. If you hit the "bell" icon to the left, that will give you a notification every time we go live with a new video.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 8.08.09 AM.png

EMAIL US

I'm always glad to communicate with you on anything that may arise via email. My email is: clark@gamecockcentral.com. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Email our publisher, Brian Shoemaker, at shoe@gamecockcentral.com.
Wes Mitchell's email is wes@gamecockcentral.com.

THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited:
I like cats, but I can't have one indoors for a pet. If I'm around cats for a few hours, my eyes become irritable and itchy. We had a cat once. He stayed outside mostly. Cat had an interesting curiosity. If I raised the hood on one of our vehicles, the cat would leap on the engine bay to see what I was doing. If I crawled under the car to remove the plug on the oil pan, the cat would lay down and watch. I recall another time I was taking down Christmas lights from the roof. The cat climbed a nearby tree to observe me. He liked to kill mice in the field behind our house, and deposit them at our front door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT